Windows 10: Documents have been overwritten when copy from Android phone to laptop

Discus and support Documents have been overwritten when copy from Android phone to laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, my documents have been overwritten. Windows told me that it would ask me if the files would have the same names. In fact, he didn't ask. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matiseli, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Matiseli Win User

Documents have been overwritten when copy from Android phone to laptop

Hello, my documents have been overwritten. Windows told me that it would ask me if the files would have the same names. In fact, he didn't ask. Is there any way to save about 100 overwritten documents?I copied the directory containing the documents from Android to the notebook.PS: I used default Windows file manager.Thank you for your help!OS Built: 19042.1052PSS: If you don't understand exactly what happened, I can create a video to simulate this situation.

:)

Matiseli, Jul 10, 2021
  2. mike4843 Win User

Copying documents onto the phone?

How do you copy documents onto the phone. I do not see an option in the Zune software for syncing documents

mike4843, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Travelor Win User
    Copying documents onto the phone?

Hello,

Check out this How-To (FAQ) regarding
    How to Sync Office Documents on WP7
    - there is a section discussing how to do it if you do not have access to Sharepoint. Or read below the copy and paste of the steps.

Here are some ways that you get Microsoft Office documents onto your phone:

• Attach an Office document to an email message and send it to yourself. You can thendownload the attached Office document
      on your phone.

• From your PC, upload the Office document to Windows Live SkyDrive, and then from your phone, download it using the web browser. You can then open the document in the appropriate Office Mobile application.
    Note
    Microsoft Office documents can't be synced directly from your computer to your phone using a USB connection.

In Christ, Trav...Samsung Focus WP7 - Zune HD 16GB - ASUS ROG G73JH -

Travelor, Jul 10, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

Hmmm... that's interesting. What happens (other than more time) when you let the files be overwritten?

BTW I copy files to and from my Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Note 20) to my PC without issue. Never intentionally interrupt the process though and start again. And I simply go through Windows Explorer.

sygnus21, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Documents have been overwritten when copy from Android phone to laptop - Similar Threads - Documents been overwritten

2. My android phone has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My android phone has been hacked: How to get out off my android phone milliceous malware all of my account has been hacked even though i already hard reset my phone the malware is been ther please help* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My android phone has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My android phone has been hacked: How to get out off my android phone milliceous malware all of my account has been hacked even though i already hard reset my phone the malware is been ther please help* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  5. Huge image & video files after copying from android phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge image & video files after copying from android phone to Windows 10 laptop: After I copied some images & videos from my S9 phone to a Windows 10 laptop, somehow the size of each file increased quite a bit over 30GB each. The folder which contains these files shows the total size as 3.63TB and size on disk as 28.4 GB which is the expected total size...
  6. Documents have been overwritten when copy from Android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents have been overwritten when copy from Android phone to laptop: Hello, my documents have been overwritten. Windows told me that it would ask me if the files would have the same names. In fact, he didn't ask. Is there any way to save about 100 overwritten documents? I copied the directory containing the documents from Android to the...
  7. Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone): I am trying to copy a folder with several files inside DCIM folder of Android destination device. If I interrupt copy and resume afterwards Windows 10 tells me some files already exist with same name. If I choose not to copy and put a checkmark on "do the same for all...
  8. Photos lost while being copied from phone to computer. Photos might have been copied to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos lost while being copied from phone to computer. Photos might have been copied to...: This morning I was attempting to copy photos from an recently retired phone via USB to my pc. When I plugged the device in I declined the option to copy using one drive as I an not familiar with the possibilities of using one drive. Unknow to me why the files on my cell phone...
  9. laptop to android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop to android phone: I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone. I tried logging in and cant. does this mean i can not carry on playing by my phone? and finishing challenges....
  10. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]: He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/please-help-my-android-phone-and-computer-have/ff95043c-2148-4b12-91ce-34ba87a5901a