Windows 10: Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons

Discus and support Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Below I have a screenshot of showing my issue. Up until one of the recent updates to Office 365, when you right click on an Office Icon in the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by huskerkme, Sep 22, 2022.

1. huskerkme Win User

Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons

Below I have a screenshot of showing my issue. Up until one of the recent updates to Office 365, when you right click on an Office Icon in the taskbar recently opened documents, spreadsheets, etc. would show up in the dialogue box. You could then highlight one of these short list of documents and have it pin to the top part of the dialogue box as shown below. This was great for the 4-5 documents, spreadsheets, etc. that I would use constantly so as not to go through the process of opening Office 365 app/opening new document/telling it to browse documents/going to the cloud service you use/find

:)

huskerkme, Sep 22, 2022

2. Office 365 - removing recent documents

Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons [​IMG]

- how do I remove an entry from the list of recent documents that shows when My Office opens..??

BugMeister, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 22, 2022
  4. esmorax Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons - Similar Threads - Documents longer show

2. Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons: Below I have a screenshot of showing my issue. Up until one of the recent updates to Office 365, when you right click on an Office Icon in the taskbar recently opened documents, spreadsheets, etc. would show up in the dialogue box. You could then highlight one of these short...
  3. Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons: Below I have a screenshot of showing my issue. Up until one of the recent updates to Office 365, when you right click on an Office Icon in the taskbar recently opened documents, spreadsheets, etc. would show up in the dialogue box. You could then highlight one of these short...
  4. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click over volume icon no longer working.: Hello!I like to have my volume mixer open when I use my laptop, but the right-click function isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-over-volume-icon-no-longer-working/a7da2c21-e490-4bab-bdad-ccd8df4510af
  5. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click over volume icon no longer working.: Hello!I like to have my volume mixer open when I use my laptop, but the right-click function isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-over-volume-icon-no-longer-working/a7da2c21-e490-4bab-bdad-ccd8df4510af
  6. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon: Hey. So basically, I can't view the right click menu that pops up whenever you right click on a taskbar icon I can on the desktop and file explorer though. I don't know if this is related but I recently updated my Windows too....
  8. Office 365 icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 icons: Hello there I am using Office 365 ProPlus because my school account,but I want to update icons. I tried to update Office 365 and when it's all complete, nothing changed. Before address Microsoft Community, I searched online about how to do it, even Microsoft Comunity....
  9. Right click options show up, but no longer function

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right click options show up, but no longer function: After a forced update was pushed out recently, I've discovered that when I right click Firefox, for example, and select a task from it (new tab, private tab, go to a favorite - whatever) it accepts the command and then does absolutely nothing. This worked just fine prior to...
  10. Office 365 app tiles not showing icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 app tiles not showing icons: Highlighted blank start tiles are, l-r respectively, Office 365 Access, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint. I can resize them and see the icons. Until the next time I logout. [IMG] Install was a CTR download, not via Store. You'd think at least the Microsoft stuff would...