Windows 10: Documents not found

Discus and support Documents not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, i just deleted OneDrive because it sucks and i got into this wonderful error after deleting OneDrive folder. Now thanks to your crappy service i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XDboy YT BG, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Documents not found

So, i just deleted OneDrive because it sucks and i got into this wonderful error after deleting OneDrive folder. Now thanks to your crappy service i cannot save my game because my documents is basically demolished. I want to get help to renew the folder. Thanks.
    Documents not found d48eaf06-a226-4429-9921-30e6eeede2a9?upload=true.png

:)

XDboy YT BG, Jul 9, 2020

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 9, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Documents not found

Documents Destination

The next troubleshooting step we suggest is to restore the default location of the folders. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Choose File Explorer.

• Type shell:UsersFilesFolder in the address bar.

Documents not found d9ffeca6-0604-494d-9388-070cdb9a5eeb.png

• Right-click the Documents folder.

• Click the Location tab.

• Click Restore Default.

• Click OK.

Follow the same steps to restore the default location for your Pictures folder.

Give these steps a shot and check if the folders are unlinked from OneDrive.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Documents not found

1. Documents not found - Similar Threads - Documents found

2. Documents folder missing from %USERPROFILE% but can be found if I go to C:\Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents folder missing from %USERPROFILE% but can be found if I go to C:\Users: I went to access my documents folder and I noticed that it wasn't showing in some explorer windows. Specifically, it shows up when I go directly to C:\Users\xxx\ but doesnt show up if I go to %USERPROFILE%Additionally, if I go to %USERPROFILE% only 17 items show. But if I go...
  3. Documents folder missing from %USERPROFILE% but can be found if I go to C:\Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents folder missing from %USERPROFILE% but can be found if I go to C:\Users: I went to access my documents folder and I noticed that it wasn't showing in some explorer windows. Specifically, it shows up when I go directly to C:\Users\xxx\ but doesnt show up if I go to %USERPROFILE%Additionally, if I go to %USERPROFILE% only 17 items show. But if I go...
  4. i found a document file named as License in my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i found a document file named as License in my C drive: i tried to use windows sandbox in windows 11 home using a code i found on internet@echo off echo Checking for permissions >nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system" echo Permission check result: %errorlevel% REM --> If error flag set, we...
  5. i found a document file named as License in my C drive

i found a document file named as License in my C drive: i tried to use windows sandbox in windows 11 home using a code i found on internet@echo off echo Checking for permissions >nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system" echo Permission check result: %errorlevel% REM --> If error flag set, we...
  6. documents and other items show that they cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents and other items show that they cant be found: recently downloaded and ran the setup for windows 11 creation tool and my documents give an error saying that they cant be found. the windows 11 creation disk or setup i dont really know is still visible after running the setup . and weird issues like my defualt browser...
  7. documents and other items show that they cant be found

documents and other items show that they cant be found: recently downloaded and ran the setup for windows 11 creation tool and my documents give an error saying that they cant be found. the windows 11 creation disk or setup i dont really know is still visible after running the setup . and weird issues like my defualt browser...
  8. How do I simply create a new document? I'm lost, e.g., no options found re margins, size,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I simply create a new document? I'm lost, e.g., no options found re margins, size,...: THE BALLAD OF DAVY ARNSTEENTo the tune of "The Ballad of Davy Crockett {Tennessee Ernie Ford on You Tube}. Words by father-in-law Deane Shore Berson. First sung publicly in Dave's back yard by those attending the "Dave's Still Alive Party" on June 21, 2015. Second performance...
  9. How do I simply create a new document? I'm lost, e.g., no options found re margins, size,...

How do I simply create a new document? I'm lost, e.g., no options found re margins, size,...: THE BALLAD OF DAVY ARNSTEENTo the tune of "The Ballad of Davy Crockett {Tennessee Ernie Ford on You Tube}. Words by father-in-law Deane Shore Berson. First sung publicly in Dave's back yard by those attending the "Dave's Still Alive Party" on June 21, 2015. Second performance...
  10. Since getting Windows 10, my scanned documents cannot be found. They get scanned, as...

Since getting Windows 10, my scanned documents cannot be found. They get scanned, as...: Since getting Windows 10, my scanned documents cannot be found. They get scanned, as indicated on my laptop, but when I look for them, they are not to be found....