Windows 10: Documents - "Send to" Question

Discus and support Documents - "Send to" Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Documents – “Send to” Question I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry8AB, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Jerry8AB Win User

Documents - "Send to" Question

Documents – “Send to” Question

I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive, I clicked on “Send to” Documents.

What occurred was the Documents folder was listed as a separate folder in my Windows 10 Documents folder. I thought it should have replaced any documents in the Windows 10 Documents folder and not be listed elsewhere.

Please explain.

Thanks,

Jerry

:)

Jerry8AB, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Documents - "Send to" Question [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Feb 9, 2020
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Lex Del Win User

email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Documents - "Send to" Question - Similar Threads - Documents Send Question

2. My Documents folder question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Documents folder question: I want to install the default My Documents folder into my new SSD C:\ drive that I installed, as the original C: Drive was too small. Can someone tell me how do I create a new one & where do I put it on the C:\ Drive?There is no My Documents folder on the Desktop.I originally...
  3. My Documents folder question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Documents folder question: I want to install the default My Documents folder into my new SSD C:\ drive that I installed, as the original C: Drive was too small. Can someone tell me how do I create a new one & where do I put it on the C:\ Drive?There is no My Documents folder on the Desktop.I originally...
  4. My Documents folder question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sending documents to print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending documents to print: I just want to open a document with out saving. When I get an attachment, I want to preview it and send it to print. However, I am asked to save it before it will print. I don't want to save the document.Can anyone help....
  6. sending iso to usb question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sending iso to usb question: I will be downloading windows 10 iso using media creation tool soon. I prepared the usb drive earlier following tutorial, my question is do I right click on the Iso file when it's done and click on send to my usb drive or, do I need to put the iso on a dvd disc first? Thanks!...
  7. w10 lost send to Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 lost send to Documents: w10 lost send to Documents how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-lost-send-to-documents/1ae7915a-57ed-4640-8413-ffa6a63764e3
  8. Sending documents etc to eprinter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending documents etc to eprinter: How do I send bills etc via email from the "Send to" option from menu to remote eprinter? I have tried several times but it says my laptop doesn't have an email option, although I have an email account....
  9. I cant send document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant send document: Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-document/8f45d462-094f-489a-821f-fcd767fae0b3
  10. Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows The drives. In Windows 10, the Send to > Documents context menu will send a copy of the item to your default save location in your Documents library. This tutorial...