Windows 10: Documents tile on Start page?

Discus and support Documents tile on Start page? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a Documents tile and place it on the start page? The tile would take me directly to the documents folder. 58342 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CalypsoArt, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Documents tile on Start page?

Is there a way to make a Documents tile and place it on the start page? The tile would take me directly to the documents folder.

:)

CalypsoArt, Aug 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 I can't remove a tile from the start menu.

I added a folder to the documents folder and then made a tile for it in the start menu. However I ended up deleting the folder but now I can't remove the tile in the start menu. How do I get rid of the tile?

Natalie Jackman, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Cannot delete Office document

Ahh ... I thought you were referencing one that was pinned to the START screen.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Documents tile on Start page?

Brink, Aug 1, 2016
  5. CalypsoArt, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Documents tile on Start page?

1. Documents tile on Start page? - Similar Threads - Documents tile Start

2. Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??: Trying the new Chromium Edge and was wondering how to add more favorites to the Start Page. Right now it has 7 Favorites Tiles and when I click the plus sign and add another favorite it takes one away to make room for the new one. Can anyone tell me how to add more than just...
  3. recent documents not showing on application tiles in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    recent documents not showing on application tiles in start menu: I have just had my PD updated with the Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) On my start menu if I right clicked an application tile it would list the most recent files which had been opened. Very usefull!!! This has now dissapeared and I have to open the app, and then find...
  4. adding tiles to the windows start page

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding tiles to the windows start page: would like to add high usage sites to the start page - have been clicking on the pin this page to start but when returning to the windows screen nothing is there. I have restarted but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Tiles on start up page

Tiles on start up page: How can I set my tiles alphabetically on Windows 10? I used to be able to do this before I got Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-on-start-up-page/e08d470b-1c9a-4de2-81f6-03b9d6d077c1
  6. Tiles on the start page

Tiles on the start page: I have modified the tiles in groups of app types, like Office, Creative, games & utilities, but when I shut down or restart, the tiles are back to the default settings....
  7. start tiles

start tiles: cant remove or unpin or delete folder in start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-tiles/efe6c51f-207c-496a-a6cf-1bd004f85749
  8. Desk top icons from Start page tile

Desk top icons from Start page tile: Is it possible to copy a Start Page tile to my Desk top as an Icon using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icons-from-start-page-tile/da37c580-15f2-438a-8ce8-84ee47b72670
  9. Start Page Tile Icon Question?.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Page Tile Icon Question?.: Hi, I was adding a new shortcut and rearranging things on my start page tiles and somehow got the new tile icon for handbrake into the existing one for Control Panel. This resulted in two smaller icons in the same tile. I fiddled about and got Handbrake into its own tile but...
  10. Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot: I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are rearranging themselves randomly and resizing to medium each time I reboot. I can't find any reason for this. Also, is it possible...