Windows 10: documents wont opwn

Discus and support documents wont opwn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cant get word,excel or pdf files to open . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-wont-opwn/6f8a7b01-0bdb-4895-9cc8-e38042f07ff8" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesFlaws, Aug 24, 2019.

1. documents wont opwn

cant get word,excel or pdf files to open .

:)

JamesFlaws, Aug 24, 2019

2. cannot opwn telegram web

cannot opwn telegram web

on my laptop

ajaychinchole, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 24, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

documents wont opwn

documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

documents wont opwn

1. documents wont opwn - Similar Threads - documents wont opwn

2. files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...: I bought an external SSD 16T transferred videos photos documents from an external HDD 4T wont open they are not copied well?this message is shown for the videos This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or...
  3. windows wont open a scanned document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont open a scanned document: i was able to scan a document and it was finebut when I went to open it in windows it said upload failedit worked fine yesterday so any ideas what this might caused by...
  4. windows wont open a scanned document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont open a scanned document: i was able to scan a document and it was finebut when I went to open it in windows it said upload failedit worked fine yesterday so any ideas what this might caused by...
  5. windows wont open a scanned document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. "Documents is unavailable"... but documents are there.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Documents is unavailable"... but documents are there.: Hi all. I have this problem. When i click on the left access (on documents) i get that "documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC..." If i go to C:\users\myuser\Documents... i go to... my documents... so document is there. But is strange that if i do click...
  7. my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document: wont print a word document trouble shooting keeps say problem with setup ive followed all the option and nothing is working ive had a look online but as im not very technical its very confusing its say something about the drivers need updating please can someone help...
  8. Microsoft wont let me print a document

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft wont let me print a document: Just got windows latest update. Need to print an adobe pdf. Tried printing it from adobe software but MICROSOFT insists on me crating an account first. This SUCKS 138610
  9. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows...
  10. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated...