Windows 10: Documents won't print

Discus and support Documents won't print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I selected an area on my word page then selected print. My Epson 580 printer page comes up a says 9 documents waiting but it won't print. I do it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amsanborn, Jan 16, 2019.

1. amsanborn Win User

Documents won't print

I selected an area on my word page then selected print. My Epson 580 printer page comes up a says 9 documents waiting but it won't print. I do it again and it increased to 10 documents waiting and won't print. Help

:)

amsanborn, Jan 16, 2019

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Documents won't print

printing a document

Hi John,

A factor why you're unable to print properly is due to incorrect printer options. We recommend that you make sure that your printer is selected properly. Follow the steps below:

• Open your document in Word > Hit Ctrl + P.
    • Under Printer, select your printer from the drop-down menu.
    • Select Print.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Regile Reb, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Documents won't print

1. Documents won't print - Similar Threads - Documents won't print

2. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  3. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  4. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. print a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    print a document: I figured out how to get you the file with one cloud it was my first time please reply back idk why we got disconnected https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiYsR83BNH-di2gLBGBZjpBOSx-T?e=Z22cY8...
  6. printing a document

printing a document: I have no clue how to get a page of point numbers to blow up so I can see them and then print it out enlarged It can be more than a page … whatever it takes to get these tiny numbers to blow up so I can see them and print them. please help...
  7. printing a document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing a document: why aren't images showing or printing on my document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-document/e4ef968d-c986-4a17-a6dd-63a35be8e4d1
  8. added printer in W10. documents won't print

added printer in W10. documents won't print: added a printer to my laptop. however documents won't print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/added-printer-in-w10-documents-wont-print/cb10c638-e640-432d-bd68-ce78c4c21556
  9. Word Documents won't print

Word Documents won't print: My word documents won't print. I copied and pasted one to Google Docs. and that will print. I have spent hours with Tech Support yesterday and no one can come up with an answer to this extremely frustrating problem. Ink is good and printer works great. I did not always...
  10. Printing a document:

Printing a document:: When I hit the print option to print a document it always goes to save. It says it goes into an Adobe file and when I got to the Adobe to retrieve it to print I can't find it. How do I get the printer to just print and not save first?...