Windows 10: DocuSign in MS app Store

Discus and support DocuSign in MS app Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Good day. I had installed Docusign from ms app store and use the signature feature to sign a document which is auto converted to PDF.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by css_comb, Jun 15, 2020.

1. css_comb Win User

DocuSign in MS app Store

Hi there,

Good day. I had installed Docusign from ms app store and use the signature feature to sign a document which is auto converted to PDF. However when sent this PDF to my customer to sign he was unable to sign using adobe fill & sign due to 'signature validity is unknown'. How do i fix this?

Thanks

Chris

:)

css_comb, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 15, 2020
  3. tcy64 Win User
    Windows 10 App "Docusign"

Hi All,

I ended up reinstalling my laptop which did put the DocuSign App back on in Windows 8 setup.

DocuSign also is in the Windows 8.1 set up but not in Windows 10.

You are right. Don't uninstall any app that is not on the new Windows 10 as you can not reinstall the app even if you own it.

On Windows 10 in updates it won't install the DocuSign update but I am just ignoring it.

Thank you for all your ideas.

tcy64, Jun 15, 2020
  4. tcy64 Win User

DocuSign in MS app Store

Windows 10 App "Docusign"

I tried a clean boot, wsreset, msconfig and nothing seems to work. The error says the windows store can't find DocuSign. It works for everything except reinstalling this and there doesn't seem to be a way to delete the DocuSign in my library on Windows 10.

I have gone to the DocuSign site and it keeps sending me back to Windows Store.

I may reinstall my pc and start over.

tcy64, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

DocuSign in MS app Store

1. DocuSign in MS app Store - Similar Threads - DocuSign app Store

2. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  3. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  4. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  5. MS Store Apps

6. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  7. MS-Store app not working

MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....
  8. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  9. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

Uninstalling MS Store apps?: How do I uninstall MS Store apps? I tried a lot of bad apps and now everything is in my library, cluttering the UI and making UX terrible. I know I can "hide" them but since I don't intend to ever install them again why can't I remove them permanently? Windows 10 Version...
  10. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...