Windows 10: DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint

Discus and support DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It is no secret that Microsoft's major business is the enterprise, it is also obvious that more enterprises are shifting to digital everything. One of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2014
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2014
Thema:

DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint

1. DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint - Similar Threads - DocuSign integrates document

2. Signing into SharePoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into SharePoint: We have a private Excel file shared among few people in SharePoint. This private sharing required verification from the host.The host has already approved our email so that we can access in SharePoint.The issue is the host will require us to re-log in with a new code everyday...
  3. Signing into SharePoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing into SharePoint: We have a private Excel file shared among few people in SharePoint. This private sharing required verification from the host.The host has already approved our email so that we can access in SharePoint.The issue is the host will require us to re-log in with a new code everyday...
  4. Cant Upload Documents or add any attachments while In my Email, or DocuSign, or any program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Upload Documents or add any attachments while In my Email, or DocuSign, or any program.: When trying to add an attachment to any document, I'm receiving a message that states working on it and it appears to be set and stuck on downloads. I cant select another option or folder as it is frozen at that point. It shows me all the folders on the left hand side as...
  5. Sharepoint: Prompt for credentials on every access to a document libra

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sharepoint: Prompt for credentials on every access to a document libra: Hello! How do i force to Sharepoint prompt for credentials on every access to a document libray? Using SPO Thankx 161948
  6. DocuSign in MS app Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DocuSign in MS app Store: Hi there, Good day. I had installed Docusign from ms app store and use the signature feature to sign a document which is auto converted to PDF. However when sent this PDF to my customer to sign he was unable to sign using adobe fill & sign due to 'signature validity is...
  7. SharePoint

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SharePoint: For my website, can I access SharePoint in home office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint/690d8712-cfec-4419-9b4a-7f0a3eaf678a"
  8. Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive: Hi I'm trying to map a sharepoint documents library to my Z drive. Here's the library: [ATTACH] But Windows won't let me: [ATTACH] So I added the URL to my Trusted SItes List, which now reads: [ATTACH] HOWEVER, I can't work out what Microsoft mean by...
  9. Signing a sharepoint's word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signing a sharepoint's word document: When I add my signature to the word document, the name of my certificate is not friendly ("Signed by:" field). [ATTACH] Is there any idea how can I change it? I tried through the MMC Management console to change the friendly name but still it's writing the legal...
  10. New integrations with AutoCAD for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    New integrations with AutoCAD for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint: Across OneDrive and SharePoint, our vision is to provide simple and secure access to files wherever—and however—your team works. No matter your role, specialization, or industry, we’re always working to expand and connect with the content you find critical. Today, we’re...