Windows 10: Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop

Discus and support Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Since last week, my word documents will not attach in outlook, Edge, Chrome or emclient. Even if I use gmail, it crashes. It's fine with word 2003... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DocEllen, Oct 16, 2021.

1. DocEllen Win User

Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop

Hi, Since last week, my word documents will not attach in outlook, Edge, Chrome or emclient. Even if I use gmail, it crashes. It's fine with word 2003 so have been saving docs in older formats. It's also fine on the Win 2007 computer which I prefer to keep off the net. Have tried to repair. system is updated. No one else seems to have this issue so I assume that it wasn't an update. Office was preinstalled and I don't have a key. Not feeling happy. Can anyone cheer me up?BWEllen

:)

DocEllen, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Me455 Win User

Win10 Mail - docx attachments are hidden

Docx attachments do not show up. Message with doc and docx attachments shows only doc attachments in Win10 Mail 17.6416.42001.0.

docx Content-type:

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document;

How can I fix this?

Me455, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Trouble opening email attached file (docx)

OK. You're viewing the message in Spectrum webmail, right? When you right-click the docx attachment what options are there?

Do you have another email account (Gmail, Yahoo, outlook.com?) that you could forward the message to?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop

Trouble opening email attached file (docx)

Are you accessing Spectrum mail on the web with (1) Internet Explorer or (2) Edge?

You are not having trouble opening an email message, you are having trouble opening a docx attachment, right?

Is Microsoft Office installed?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop

1. Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop - Similar Threads - Docx don't attach

2. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers don't work: My problems started after I cloned my drive to another partition and updated windows. I can't use any browser to connect to websites on the internet despite me being able to use internet based apps perfectly fine. Microsoft bing seems to be the only browser that'll actually...
  3. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers don't work: My problems started after I cloned my drive to another partition and updated windows. I can't use any browser to connect to websites on the internet despite me being able to use internet based apps perfectly fine. Microsoft bing seems to be the only browser that'll actually...
  4. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop

Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop: Hi, Since last week, my word documents will not attach in outlook, Edge, Chrome or emclient. Even if I use gmail, it crashes. It's fine with word 2003 so have been saving docs in older formats. It's also fine on the Win 2007 computer which I prefer to keep off the net. Have...
  6. Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docx don't attach in all browsers on win10 laptop: Hi, Since last week, my word documents will not attach in outlook, Edge, Chrome or emclient. Even if I use gmail, it crashes. It's fine with word 2003 so have been saving docs in older formats. It's also fine on the Win 2007 computer which I prefer to keep off the net. Have...
  7. Cannot attach a .docx document in a browser - Windows 10 issue

Cannot attach a .docx document in a browser - Windows 10 issue: This is a recurring issue with no solution. I saw several posts with no good answers.I cannot attach a .docx document in any browser Chrome or Edge. Once you click on the file, the Open window freezes. The issue is apparently around a Word process starting when you choose a...
  8. All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.: I have Windows 10 and I have all the updates. What started as my browsers slowing down after 7pm are now happening all the time. Both Edge and Chrome don't respond continuously to the point I can't use them. It's worse with Youtube and Facebook, but even without those two it...
  9. Win10 1809 don't see all computers in network

Win10 1809 don't see all computers in network: Hi! I have seen a lot of people asking questions about problems with Win10 1908 not seeing other computers; I have a similar one, but none of the solutions described in all the posts I saw worked for me. I have: PC1 (Win10 1809, cable connected) no wifi available;...
  10. HELP! Suddenly all browsers don't start.

in Browsers and Email
    HELP! Suddenly all browsers don't start.: All of a sudden on 4/27, one right after the other, none of my browsers would start. I could start them only once and then they failed each other time I tried to start them. Worked OK until then. Running Win 10 Pro AE 64-bit. Last update was KB3150513 on 4/22. I thought it...