Windows 10: Does a 'Grab Scroll' tool exist?

Discus and support Does a 'Grab Scroll' tool exist? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ScrollAnywhere is an extension available for most browsers that allows you to 'grab' the web page using your middle mouse button and drag the web page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mographer, May 5, 2020.

1. Does a 'Grab Scroll' tool exist?

ScrollAnywhere is an extension available for most browsers that allows you to 'grab' the web page using your middle mouse button and drag the web page around to scroll. Does anyone know if something like this exists that works everywhere in Windows? There is one available for Mac OSX called Smart Scroll that I used to use, and I loved it. Dying to find an alternative for windows.

Anyone know?

submitted by /u/Mographer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mographer, May 5, 2020
  2. BrianDube Win User

MS Mail mouse scroll issue

I have tried all the suggested steps to no avail. Please note that the mouse works in all other aspects, just not in the mail reader. I can grab the scroll bar and slide it up and down but not by using the scroll wheel. Again this is only in the MS Mail
    program only.

BrianDube, May 23, 2020
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, May 23, 2020
  4. Wile E Win User

Does a 'Grab Scroll' tool exist?

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Does a 'Grab Scroll' tool exist?

1. Does a 'Grab Scroll' tool exist? - Similar Threads - Does 'Grab Scroll'

2. WiFi does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi does not exist: Started happening a few hours ago today. No WiFi connections are shown despite being fine on every other device. I know it's the wireless LAN card. I have attempted to update, disable then re-enable, reinstall, but it continuously gives me a Code 10. Updating automatically...
  3. WiFi does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi does not exist: Started happening a few hours ago today. No WiFi connections are shown despite being fine on every other device. I know it's the wireless LAN card. I have attempted to update, disable then re-enable, reinstall, but it continuously gives me a Code 10. Updating automatically...
  4. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  5. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Does a 'grab scroll' tool exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does a 'grab scroll' tool exist?: ScrollAnywhere is an extension available for most browsers that allows you to 'grab' the web page using your middle mouse button and drag the web page around to scroll. Does anyone know if something like this exists that works everywhere in Windows? There is one available for...
  9. Why does Edge not allow to grab a URL?

in Browsers and Email
    Why does Edge not allow to grab a URL?: One things that regularly upsets me with Edge is that it does not offer a quick and easy way to grab and save a URL from the address field. With IE and all other browsers I know you can grab the URL (or the icon to the left of it) and drag it to your desktop, to some folder,...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557