Windows 10: Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well

Discus and support Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my freind has xbox gamepass ultimate and he is sharing it with me but i want to play on pc as well does it work like that???or do i have own it??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by roozbehnekooee, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well

So my freind has xbox gamepass ultimate and he is sharing it with me but i want to play on pc as well

does it work like that???or do i have own it??

i sharing it with my freind on xbox one

:)

roozbehnekooee, Jan 27, 2021

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well

Gamepass pc not working

So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ but it didn't count and i don't have it in my subscriptions

ChemsPujol, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well

1. Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well - Similar Threads - Does shared xbox

2. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  3. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  4. Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate: Trying to download Yakuza 0 but when I click "Install," nothing happens, I have tried every single fix using command prompt and such, restarted four times, checked my connectivity, and yet nothing works still. I also tried installing other games and the same happened, keep in...
  5. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  6. Gamepass Ultimate not working another one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass Ultimate not working another one.: I can see that I'm far from the only person that is unable to get most of their GamePass Ultimate library working on PC. It's been at least a couple days now, possibly a few and no communication to announce there's a problem from Microsoft. No in-program or app message,...
  7. Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app

Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app: It has been over 12 hours now since I purchased gamepass ultimate and It refuses to show up I believe it has something to do with the fact that when i check subscriptions through the app it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load", but I'm not sure...
  8. Xbox ultimate PC - account sharing on a single pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox ultimate PC - account sharing on a single pc: I don't own an Xbox one. With that said - As the title says, I have my primary (Microsoft) account on my PC, having the game pass subscription activated with the Xbox app installed, which shows a list of my games that are installed. Now, on the same PC, I have added my...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks: I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access to it as well or do I...
  10. Microsoft Gamepass Ultimate PC Issue

Microsoft Gamepass Ultimate PC Issue: I attempted to use the PC Microsoft Store app to install a game that was free with Game Pass Ultimate. I confirmed that I had the ultimate game pass, and yet when I hovered over install, a red circle with a line replaced my cursor....