Windows 10: Does a volume mak channel ever expire???

Discus and support Does a volume mak channel ever expire??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have a VOLUME MAK license on my computer and i want to know if it has a expiry date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by عبد اللطيف عبد الله, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Does a volume mak channel ever expire???

i have a VOLUME MAK license on my computer

and i want to know if it has a expiry date

:)

عبد اللطيف عبد الله, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Regis MK5 Win User

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key
    on the new one?

I made a system restore point, are there any other steps I should worry about before attempting the migration?

Regis MK5, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?

Hello,

Recently I have a laptop and I wanted to check the version of Windows.

It says Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro. It's registered and activated it says.

But is it legal or the correct version? Or what else should it be?

Does a volume mak channel ever expire??? 0818cee3-59cc-4b90-8004-9d294d44c33a?upload=true.png

michelheinst, Jan 8, 2019
  4. AA6138 Win User

Does a volume mak channel ever expire???

Volume MAK channel and Retail channel

Hi!

I have installed Win 10 Enterprise in my PC. And when I check with slmgr/dli command, it says that my Windows is VOLUME_MAK Channel.

If something happened with my hard drive, and I have to replace it with a new one, can I install my previous Win 10 Enterprise in new hard disk?

AA6138, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Does a volume mak channel ever expire???

1. Does a volume mak channel ever expire??? - Similar Threads - Does volume mak

2. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing: Hello all,I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 pre-installed by the vendor and the type of licensing seems to be "Volume MAK" and linked to my account. Due to some issues I would like to format the computer hard drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows, but I'm not...
  3. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing: Hello all,I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 pre-installed by the vendor and the type of licensing seems to be "Volume MAK" and linked to my account. Due to some issues I would like to format the computer hard drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows, but I'm not...
  4. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volume license mak status expires . What does this status expire mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume license mak status expires . What does this status expire mean?: Volume license mak status expires .What does this status expire mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-license-mak-status-expires-what-does-this/3734b1c6-074d-47b8-b1cc-51d3e2287bf2
  6. Volume license mak status expires . What does this status expire mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume license mak status expires . What does this status expire mean?: Volume license mak status expires .What does this status expire mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-license-mak-status-expires-what-does-this/3734b1c6-074d-47b8-b1cc-51d3e2287bf2
  7. Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license: So I’m building a pc and wanted to use windows 10. I have this asus laptop with a volume MAK windows 10 license and I wanted to transfer it to my new PC. Does anyone know if it’s actually possible to transfer that license?...
  8. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  9. Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer: I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key on the new one? I made...
  10. Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?

Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?: Hello, Recently I have a laptop and I wanted to check the version of Windows. It says Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro. It's registered and activated it says. But is it legal or the correct version? Or what else should it be? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume mak channel

2. volume_mak channel

3. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

4. windows volumne_mak channel legal,
  5. do mak licenses expire,
  6. volume mak channel windows 10 ,
  7. volume mak cahannel can expire,
  8. windows licence key volume_mak channel,
  9. volume_mak channel licence,
  10. was ist volume mak_channel win10,
  11. do mak keys expire,