Windows 10: Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update...

Discus and support Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1chri [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M1chri, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/M1chri Win User

Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update...

/u/M1chri, Nov 10, 2019
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 10, 2019
  3. FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

@P4-630 , you can try and skip that step and see if it works. Just get the update manager and CPU load fix.
    If it does not work, you can always try one more time. *Toast :toast:

silentbogo, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update...

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update...

1. Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update... - Similar Threads - Does fix third

2. From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...: I use mainly 2 languages but some time I need to use a third one.I am installing this language then when I do not need it anymore I deinstall it, because it interferece with my work. i.e. I have to remember when I swich between the languages that I have 3 languages instead of...
  3. From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From time to time I have to use a third language. How can I have it installed but not to...: I use mainly 2 languages but some time I need to use a third one.I am installing this language then when I do not need it anymore I deinstall it, because it interferece with my work. i.e. I have to remember when I swich between the languages that I have 3 languages instead of...
  4. Does any one know how to fix this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does any one know how to fix this??: I've tried switching to Windows ten ,updating but still the same problem and when I check what version of direct x 12 my pc is running it says directx 12 but when I try switching to direct x 12 on games it does not work please help....
  5. Does any one know how to fix this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does any one know how to fix this??: I've tried switching to Windows ten ,updating but still the same problem and when I check what version of direct x 12 my pc is running it says directx 12 but when I try switching to direct x 12 on games it does not work please help....
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Majo_Pokos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm7gkc/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_i_know/
  7. Does anybody know how to fix this? I have show icons, never thumbnails off, and I tried...

Does anybody know how to fix this? I have show icons, never thumbnails off, and I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Qwerty_Bear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glbyyn/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this_i_have_show/
  8. Windows failed to start. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Windows failed to start. Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Xander2299 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxv261/windows_failed_to_start_does_anyone_know_how_to/
  9. I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any...: I have uploaded the new Windows 10 update. I cannot colorize mt taskbar. When I go to settings > personalization > color > I come to the show colors on the following surfaces the first box (start, task bar and action center is never highlighted so checking this box is not an...
  10. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post: 100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying...