Windows 10: Does any one have problems with scammers monitoring your automobiles and straffing your...

Discus and support Does any one have problems with scammers monitoring your automobiles and straffing your... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had 3 computers and my history in Microsoft destroyed. Looking for advice on how to stop them. I also know who they are and what they have done.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EngTechKing, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Does any one have problems with scammers monitoring your automobiles and straffing your...

I have had 3 computers and my history in Microsoft destroyed. Looking for advice on how to stop them. I also know who they are and what they have done. How do you contact Microsoft other than feedback and support.

:)

EngTechKing, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 9, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Does any one have problems with scammers monitoring your automobiles and straffing your...

Computer problem with monitor

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening, like problem with monitor, cables, hardware. We'd like to ask few questions below to isolate the issue:

• Have you tried using a different monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different set of cables?
    • What other troubleshooting step have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Martin Bar, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Does any one have problems with scammers monitoring your automobiles and straffing your...

1. Does any one have problems with scammers monitoring your automobiles and straffing your... - Similar Threads - Does problems scammers

2. If you have pictures, documents, desktop in onedrive does it replace the ones on your pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you have pictures, documents, desktop in onedrive does it replace the ones on your pc?: I have these on one drive do these files just stay in the onedrive folder or would they replace the version on my pc when I just set it up?...
  3. How to put your monitor as your main screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put your monitor as your main screen.: I'm trying to transfer my laptop screen to my monitor and use my monitor as the main screen with my laptop turned off. How do I do that, I searched it up and it wasn't that helpful....
  4. How to put your monitor as your main screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put your monitor as your main screen.: I'm trying to transfer my laptop screen to my monitor and use my monitor as the main screen with my laptop turned off. How do I do that, I searched it up and it wasn't that helpful....
  5. Sign in required: your device is having problems with your work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in required: your device is having problems with your work or school account: I recently replaced the motherboard on my Win10 laptop. Since then I get "Sign in required: Your device is having problems with your work or school account" pop-ups please see screen shot, below. I've tried clicking the sign-in button and signed in to the account. I've also...
  6. Sign in required: your device is having problems with your work or school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in required: your device is having problems with your work or school account: I recently replaced the motherboard on my Win10 laptop. Since then I get "Sign in required: Your device is having problems with your work or school account" pop-ups please see screen shot, below. I've tried clicking the sign-in button and signed in to the account. I've also...
  7. How to remove any one of your OS in your computer when it's set to dual-boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove any one of your OS in your computer when it's set to dual-boot: Hey all! This is a tutorial to show you how to remove any one of your OS in a single computer when it's dual-booted. Here, I'm speaking about how to remove Android x86 from your Windows 10 computer. This method will also work in other OS like Ubuntu, Linux, MacOS, etc....
  8. Your computer have problems and need to restart it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your computer have problems and need to restart it.: Hello, Actually i installed a windows 10 pro in my pc on yesterday and it is working fine yesterday i have also updated to latest version but from today when i start my pc it started to showing "your pc have a problem and need to restart it" and show a different different...
  9. INDIAN SCAMMER? Never give microsoft employees your phone number!!! They sell your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INDIAN SCAMMER? Never give microsoft employees your phone number!!! They sell your...: If you call Microsoft make sure that you listen to the recorded message of the perky white lady telling you, “Any information collected on this call may be transfered to other countries” Want to know what that means? Regardless of whether you pay Microsoft $149 a year for...
  10. Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real?: I keep getting this error? message encouraging me to update Windows. It does not look valid to me. Is it? What should I do to get rid of it (I keep clicking "Remind Me Tomorrow"). [img] 101520