Windows 10: Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant?

Discus and support Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm still not completely sure why this GPU exists. It doesn't seem to be much better than the RX 580 8GB, and it's almost $100 more. Can anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Deerling7, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Deerling7 Win User

Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant?

I'm still not completely sure why this GPU exists. It doesn't seem to be much better than the RX 580 8GB, and it's almost $100 more. Can anybody enlighten me?

Deerling7, Nov 27, 2018
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try updating the drivers from Device manager and check if that helps. To update drivers, please follow the steps from

Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can download the latest drivers for the video card from
    Radeon™ RX 570 Drivers & Support

If updating the Display drivers didn’t help, please reply with the following details:

• Could you please share the exact error message?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 27, 2018
  4. oj1066 Win User

nokia 6120c bluetooth

hey igot a new nokia and i think its an "rm 590" but i cant find where to turn the bluetooth on so i was wondering if anybody could give me step by step instructions because the manual is no help (example 1go to menu 2select settings[obviously not the
    real thing])thanks in advance owen :\

oj1066, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Does anybody else think the RX 590 is redundant? - Similar Threads - Does anybody else

2. Does anybody else experience this with windows 10? save changes and restart still doesn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody else experience this with windows 10? save changes and restart still doesn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Restaurant_6844 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vu69l9/does_anybody_else_experience_this_with_windows_10/
  3. Does anybody else have this power?

Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  4. Is anybody else having wifi issues?

Is anybody else having wifi issues?: My internet is solid on my other devices. However my computer isn't automatically connecting even though it is set to do so. I have tried 2 wifi adapters and both are having the same issue: I turn on my PC and (not always) I am connected at the log in screen. Then once I log...
  5. Does anybody else face login issues with Youtube on Edge?

Does anybody else face login issues with Youtube on Edge?: submitted by /u/loginsignout [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fj9o/does_anybody_else_face_login_issues_with_youtube/
  6. Anybody else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anybody else have this issue?: As I just added my last file and renamed it, other different files renamed themselves the same adding a 2, 3, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-else-have-this-issue/7670e915-9e05-4a0d-b637-37549a82636f"
  7. Is microsoft store down for anybody else?

Is microsoft store down for anybody else?: Is microsoft store down for anybody else? doesnt seem to work for a few hours now, wonder if its only me. thanks submitted by /u/Imaginary_Hold [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq7p00/is_microsoft_store_down_for_anybody_else/
  8. Is sound not working for anybody else in Chromium Edge Dev?

Is sound not working for anybody else in Chromium Edge Dev?: Updated to version 80.0.334.3, and now no sound works. submitted by /u/NotoDurbaan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e25hlh/is_sound_not_working_for_anybody_else_in_chromium/
  9. AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards: VRAPmwgMAbc AMD today unveiled the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card, an advanced 12nm GPU designed to deliver amazing gaming experiences and outstanding performance for the latest AAA, eSports and Virtual Reality (VR) titles. Powered by AMD “Polaris” architecture1, the AMD...
  10. Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet: Hi there I can't wait to get my hands on this device - looks like I'm goin g to get an early delivery NEXT WEEK with a bit of luck. The spec looks fantastic -- this device is WAY more powerful than the laptop I'm currently "lugging around" and the screen resolution...