Windows 10: Does anybody have a solution?

Discus and support Does anybody have a solution? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has 16gbs of memory and it is running Windows 10, it freezes everytime and when that happens apps and every app I use even explorer freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EthanRSMiller, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Does anybody have a solution?

My computer has 16gbs of memory and it is running Windows 10, it freezes everytime and when that happens apps and every app I use even explorer freezes and I’ve tried removing malware using tronscript, powershell, dism and sfc but nothing helps. I even am using my computer with all non Microsoft apps disabled using Msconfig and my computer is still lagging. I’m this close to wiping my computer clean. I really don’t want to do that. Even when my computer freezes Ctrl+alt+delete and Ctrl+shift+alt doesn’t work until the freezing is over.

:)

EthanRSMiller, Sep 10, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 10, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 10, 2021
  4. KrisD1 Win User

Does anybody have a solution?

SAME OLD, SAME OLD, START MENU STILL NOT WORKING...DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SOLUTION????????

My error message states "Start menu and Cortana aren't working". As a result I'm unable to right click on start as you suggest for step 1 to fix the error. What is the solution for that?

KrisD1, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

Does anybody have a solution?

1. Does anybody have a solution? - Similar Threads - Does anybody solution

2. Anybody Have Information on This?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody Have Information on This?: So I recently checked my Windows Update History and saw this in the list. I don't think I've seen this kind of update before. Does anyone know what it is and what it's for? I don't have any problem with it I'm just curious to find out....
  3. Anybody Have Information on This?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody Have Information on This?: So I recently checked my Windows Update History and saw this in the list. I don't think I've seen this kind of update before. Does anyone know what it is and what it's for? I don't have any problem with it I'm just curious to find out....
  4. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here: hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads....
  5. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here: hey all, im approaching the end of my ropes with some BSOD issues im having now for about 3 months which are progressively getting worse from once a week or so to now being dailey had about 8 in the space of a few hours the other night all seemingly at random times and loads....
  6. Anybody have a Solution For Constant BSODs? At the End of my Rope here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anybody else have this power?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  8. Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?

Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Logan_McMahel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzupk0/does_anybody_have_a_solution_for_why_this_is/
  9. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  10. Does anybody have a PERMANENT solution to task tray icons auto hiding themselves?

Does anybody have a PERMANENT solution to task tray icons auto hiding themselves?: Especially the Chrome Hangouts extension. No matter how many times I tell that motherfucker to show its icon in the tray, it's usually hidden again in less than a day, so I have to click the up arrow key to access it. First world problems I know, but this issue goes back to...