Windows 10: Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png?

Discus and support Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't have W10. I think it's located in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local. I need the directly link of the png without being hosted on Imgur/similar sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/complexramification, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png?

I don't have W10.

I think it's located in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local. I need the directly link of the png without being hosted on Imgur/similar sites because of the compression algorithm.

Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/complexramification
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/complexramification, Mar 8, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Mar 8, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png?

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png?

1. Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png? - Similar Threads - Does anybody Tips

2. Anybody Have Information on This?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody Have Information on This?: So I recently checked my Windows Update History and saw this in the list. I don't think I've seen this kind of update before. Does anyone know what it is and what it's for? I don't have any problem with it I'm just curious to find out....
  3. Does anybody have a solution?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anybody have a solution?: My computer has 16gbs of memory and it is running Windows 10, it freezes everytime and when that happens apps and every app I use even explorer freezes and I’ve tried removing malware using tronscript, powershell, dism and sfc but nothing helps. I even am using my computer...
  4. Have No PNG Transparency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have No PNG Transparency: All of my PNGs that have a transparent background are just converted to a black background and it is messing up a lot of programs for me. I have spent 6 hours looking for a fix, does anybody know one? submitted by /u/WellThatsWhack [link] [comments]...
  5. Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/solidasrog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie76tn/does_anybody_know_what_is_this_icon_next_to_the/
  6. Does anybody else have this power?

Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  7. Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?

Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Logan_McMahel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzupk0/does_anybody_have_a_solution_for_why_this_is/
  8. Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons

Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/paulreyes156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0zyt9/does_anybody_know_why_my_window_apps_dont_have/
  9. Does anybody have a PERMANENT solution to task tray icons auto hiding themselves?

Does anybody have a PERMANENT solution to task tray icons auto hiding themselves?: Especially the Chrome Hangouts extension. No matter how many times I tell that motherfucker to show its icon in the tray, it's usually hidden again in less than a day, so I have to click the up arrow key to access it. First world problems I know, but this issue goes back to...
  10. Does Anybody have the Windows Media Creation Tool for 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Anybody have the Windows Media Creation Tool for 1809: 1903 will run... but when I set up a work account and try to log back into the local account I can't. It's the same problem that has plagued Windows 10 but for 1903 it's literally impossible to get around this. This computer needs to run some version of Windows - I can't...