Windows 10: Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates?

Discus and support Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For certain things, IE is the only thing that'll work properly and I just wanna make sure I'm not compromising security submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates?

For certain things, IE is the only thing that'll work properly and I just wanna make sure I'm not compromising security

submitted by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy, Aug 15, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates?

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates?

1. Does anybody know if internet explorer is still getting updates? - Similar Threads - Does anybody internet

2. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  3. Does anybody know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know how to fix this?: I entered the ms configuration and tried to optimize my computer I don't know what exact setting made My labtop like this, but I use the safe boot setting with minimal things, and something else, now my computer is stuck on this screen I can still see my cursor and move it as...
  4. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: I entered the ms configuration and tried to optimize my computer I don't know what exact setting made My labtop like this, but I use the safe boot setting with minimal things, and something else, now my computer is stuck on this screen I can still see my cursor and move it as...
  5. Does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Succpodssssss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm91c9/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  6. does anybody know to to unblock smart_launcher ?

does anybody know to to unblock smart_launcher ?: is there anyone that knows how to unblock smart_launcher ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anybody-know-to-to-unblock-smartlauncher/b408d644-198f-449b-9597-ba7b58eaa261
  7. Does anybody know how to fix this??

Does anybody know how to fix this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Awkward-Gur3604 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iloif8/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/EONMASTER98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxu6vo/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boi_virgin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqcu2a/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. does anybody know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    does anybody know how to fix this: [img] thank you 148225