Windows 10: Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

Discus and support Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/solidasrog [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/solidasrog, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

/u/solidasrog, Aug 21, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 21, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Aug 21, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

TPU Capture Icon

anybody feel like making a completely new icon?

W1zzard, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

1. Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon? - Similar Threads - Does anybody icon

2. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  3. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  4. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  5. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  6. Weird mic icon that I cannot click on , does anybody know what this is for??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird mic icon that I cannot click on , does anybody know what this is for??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Drivesitstraight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxcfwq/weird_mic_icon_that_i_cannot_click_on_does/
  7. anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do...

anybody know what this arrow does next to the media controls? clicking it doesn't do...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justin-ma-wav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ty8u/anybody_know_what_this_arrow_does_next_to_the/
  8. Anybody know what this icon is?

Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  9. GameInput Redistributable, does anybody know what this is?

GameInput Redistributable, does anybody know what this is?: I found it installed in my programs list today: https://i.imgur.com/LnfnsPU.png Apparently it's from Microsoft, but I can't find any official info on it. There's another recent thread about it here and nobody there knows what it is either. submitted by /u/sheburns...
  10. Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon]

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon]: Today when i opened my laptop, the ''Notifications'' icon was little different. Does anyone know what that means and how i can bring it back to normal? EDIT: Problem solved. It was the ''Quiet hour'' icon little bug thingy, and fixed it by checking and unchecking it only....