Windows 10: Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them?

Discus and support Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProudNineYrOld [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProudNineYrOld, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them?

/u/ProudNineYrOld, Jul 31, 2020

2. Does anybody know of a final way to get rid of the Windows 10 popup?

Does anybody know of a final way to get rid of the Windows 10 popup? Removing the Kwhatever does not work.

LanaTucker, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Nisko Win User
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?

What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them.........
    Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them? [​IMG]

Nisko, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them?

does anybody know how to fix this

What is it!?

Edwin, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them?

1. Does anybody know what these checkmarks are and how to get rid of them? - Similar Threads - Does anybody checkmarks

2. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  3. what are these lines does anybody know the fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these lines does anybody know the fix?: hello when i try to start a game up and play it for a few minutes these weird lines appear on the game does anybody know what it is and how to fix it?...
  4. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?: I don't know when it started or where it came from but one day I noticed this on my desktop. It overlays on most apps but not fullscreen games and such. What is it and how can I get rid of it?...
  5. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?: I don't know when it started or where it came from but one day I noticed this on my desktop. It overlays on most apps but not fullscreen games and such. What is it and how can I get rid of it?...
  6. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: when i try to use my iphone 13 as an hotspot for my laptop this symbol pops up. my iphone 7 worked as an hotspot perfect. now after using my iphone 13 my iphone 7 has the same problem now. when i connect my laptop to my iphone the connection stops after 1 minute and i cant...
  7. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAwesome73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3fp5d/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  8. Does anyone know how to get rid of these green checkmarks? They appeared after I connected...

Does anyone know how to get rid of these green checkmarks? They appeared after I connected...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/9nether [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb3s1o/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_these_green/
  9. does anybody know what caused this and how to fix this?

does anybody know what caused this and how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProudNineYrOld [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2f9wb/does_anybody_know_what_caused_this_and_how_to_fix/
  10. GameInput Redistributable, does anybody know what this is?

GameInput Redistributable, does anybody know what this is?: I found it installed in my programs list today: https://i.imgur.com/LnfnsPU.png Apparently it's from Microsoft, but I can't find any official info on it. There's another recent thread about it here and nobody there knows what it is either. submitted by /u/sheburns...