Windows 10: Does anybody know, why any app(Discord, Chrome, anything else..) moves to the right, when I...

Discus and support Does anybody know, why any app(Discord, Chrome, anything else..) moves to the right, when I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheonlyEliBlack [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheonlyEliBlack, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Does anybody know, why any app(Discord, Chrome, anything else..) moves to the right, when I...

/u/TheonlyEliBlack, Aug 27, 2022
  2. zaichi Win User

no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Does anybody know, why any app(Discord, Chrome, anything else..) moves to the right, when I...

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Does anybody know, why any app(Discord, Chrome, anything else..) moves to the right, when I...

1. Does anybody know, why any app(Discord, Chrome, anything else..) moves to the right, when I... - Similar Threads - Does anybody why

2. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  3. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  4. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?: Hello everyone.I was wondering if the app called Image Converter by Johnny Westlake, is safe? I recently installed it and uninstalled shortly after with the fear of it having hidden trojan or malware. I know apps on the Microsoft Store are usually checked roughly before...
  7. webcam not working on anything else but discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam not working on anything else but discord: my webcam works on discord but not camera app or obs submitted by /u/Alex_OHara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg37nl/webcam_not_working_on_anything_else_but_discord/
  8. Does anybody else have this power?

Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  9. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...
  10. Anybody know of any apps/programs to boost volume?

Anybody know of any apps/programs to boost volume?: My laptop has fairly low audio output, and at times this means videos on some websites are inaudibly low even when I max the volume out both on the site, and in my system settings. Does anybody know of any free programs or apps which can boost my volume? I used Letasoft...