Windows 10: Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

Discus and support Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vikki 90, May 14, 2020.

1. Vikki 90 Win User

Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared? f4389852-35dd-4f0f-b7a3-45bceb8a9fb6?upload=true.jpg

So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance

:)

Vikki 90, May 14, 2020

2. The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, May 14, 2020
  3. pls2337 Win User
    Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

pls2337, May 14, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Anybody know what these artifacts are?

@Nisko

Sorry, was off for a while...

I finally found the Unicode setting. Thunderbird settings are convoluted, at best.

First, here is the Unicode setting.

Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared? [​IMG]

Second, the font. Notice it defaults to Arial. I had gone back and changed mine to Calibri from Segoe. This setting is a bit tricky to get to. Mouse likes to jump off focus getting to it. You need to click Options to get a list that includes Options. *Confused Weird.

Then Display:

Hope this helps......

f14tomcat, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared? - Similar Threads - Does anybody why

2. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  3. Does anybody know why I would get this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know why I would get this error: I got this error message when I had to do a system restore from a restore point. While trouble shooting to see if that fixed the problem I ran the chkdsk command and got this error....
  4. Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?: About 6-7 months ago while I was playing some games, my laptops screen randomly turned black and then it like went to sleep mode for a minute but once I turned it on the screen was like this? If somebody knows what to do please tell me...
  5. Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?: About 6-7 months ago while I was playing some games, my laptops screen randomly turned black and then it like went to sleep mode for a minute but once I turned it on the screen was like this? If somebody knows what to do please tell me...
  6. Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?: Hello everyone.I was wondering if the app called Image Converter by Johnny Westlake, is safe? I recently installed it and uninstalled shortly after with the fear of it having hidden trojan or malware. I know apps on the Microsoft Store are usually checked roughly before...
  7. Anybody know whats happening to my apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know whats happening to my apps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/valeexx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3vy4x/anybody_know_whats_happening_to_my_apps/
  8. Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?

Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Logan_McMahel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzupk0/does_anybody_have_a_solution_for_why_this_is/
  9. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Does anybody know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boi_virgin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqcu2a/does_anybody_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons

Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/paulreyes156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0zyt9/does_anybody_know_why_my_window_apps_dont_have/