Windows 10: Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons

Discus and support Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/paulreyes156 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paulreyes156, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons

/u/paulreyes156, Apr 14, 2020

2. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons

1. Does anybody know why my Window apps don't have icons - Similar Threads - Does anybody why

2. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  3. Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?: About 6-7 months ago while I was playing some games, my laptops screen randomly turned black and then it like went to sleep mode for a minute but once I turned it on the screen was like this? If somebody knows what to do please tell me...
  4. Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey does anybody know why my laptop looks like this?: About 6-7 months ago while I was playing some games, my laptops screen randomly turned black and then it like went to sleep mode for a minute but once I turned it on the screen was like this? If somebody knows what to do please tell me...
  5. Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello does anybody know if this app is safe?: Hello everyone.I was wondering if the app called Image Converter by Johnny Westlake, is safe? I recently installed it and uninstalled shortly after with the fear of it having hidden trojan or malware. I know apps on the Microsoft Store are usually checked roughly before...
  6. Does anybody know why this shadow of a window is always on my desktop? Sometimes it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know why this shadow of a window is always on my desktop? Sometimes it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cagliostro2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l25tzu/does_anybody_know_why_this_shadow_of_a_window_is/
  7. Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?

Does anybody know what is this icon next to the sound icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/solidasrog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie76tn/does_anybody_know_what_is_this_icon_next_to_the/
  8. Anybody know what this icon is?

Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  9. Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?

Does anybody have a solution for why this is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Logan_McMahel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzupk0/does_anybody_have_a_solution_for_why_this_is/
  10. Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anybody know why my apps have disappeared?: [ATTACH] So i noticed in the last week my apps have disappeared and the Microsoft store feature doesn't work? I have done various updates but I can't get it back. Thanks in advance...