Windows 10: Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

Discus and support Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anilba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqgbl9/does_anybody_know_why_there_is_a_square_in_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anilba, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/Anilba Win User

Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

/u/Anilba, Feb 23, 2021

2. Gray Square on Desktop - Frozen Cursor

Here's today's update.

Starting with yesterday, uninstalled all of my recent Windows Updates and any other Update from any other application (mostly Adobe) and then I did a clean boot start. Got thru that fairly quickly (remember, I am technically challenged) but I got 'er done
    and when the laptop restarted, the issue was there again. The laptop automatically started to download and install the latest Windows Update and I didn't stop it. I uninstalled a few programs and shortened by startup list of apps, still the square and gray
    circles were there. I then ran a series of malware and virus scans from various apps all resulting with no issues. I also had a 'Fix Me Stick' which I ran and resulted in nothing to fix. So worked through my day, swiping the square and gray circles away from
    my display until I went to bed last night.

This morning, I started up the Dell and began working - but no square and no circles. I worked all day on the laptop using Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel and NO SQUARE AND NO CIRCLES ALL DAY!

I do not know what has happened nor what fixed this issue but it suddenly has stopped. I will watch if the 'crop circles and square' returns and if so, I'll update this question again.

Thanks to all who contributed with possible solutions and corrective action steps for me to follow. All contributions and suggestions were and are gratefully accepted and very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Ken

KenKavanagh64, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Quisas Win User

Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

Cortana's Inner Circle losing names!

Ion G.,

Not helpful. I'm experiencing the same issue. The inner circle is all setup, until it isn't. All the names are gone and they are back in the suggestions list.

Very annoying.

Quisas, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?... - Similar Threads - Does anybody why

2. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  3. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  4. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What does the ! with the circle mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the ! with the circle mean?: I cant open microsoft store or download stuff aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-with-the-circle-mean/8e732f39-59fc-4778-9405-526be2cc8489
  6. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen: Can;t move it, remove it, clicking on it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-square-icon-with-circle-and-line-through-the/c247618f-1945-4820-a30d-d099345a3844
  7. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen: Can;t move it, remove it, clicking on it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-square-icon-with-circle-and-line-through-the/c247618f-1945-4820-a30d-d099345a3844
  8. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Circle shape turn into square or something

Circle shape turn into square or something: So i have issue to my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05, Windows 10, some of circle icon transform into square or some abstract shape, anyone have a solution for this? I already update my driver to last version, Thanks Before...
  10. Squares instead of circles

Squares instead of circles: So the problem is whenever I open up something that loads, instead of showing the normal circle rotating, its a square/diamond. The same applies for any graph I see in excel or word. Does anybody know how to fix this? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...