Windows 10: Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

Discus and support Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anilba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqgbl9/does_anybody_know_why_there_is_a_square_in_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anilba, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/Anilba Win User

Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

/u/Anilba, Feb 23, 2021

2. Gray Square on Desktop - Frozen Cursor

Here's today's update.

Starting with yesterday, uninstalled all of my recent Windows Updates and any other Update from any other application (mostly Adobe) and then I did a clean boot start. Got thru that fairly quickly (remember, I am technically challenged) but I got 'er done
    and when the laptop restarted, the issue was there again. The laptop automatically started to download and install the latest Windows Update and I didn't stop it. I uninstalled a few programs and shortened by startup list of apps, still the square and gray
    circles were there. I then ran a series of malware and virus scans from various apps all resulting with no issues. I also had a 'Fix Me Stick' which I ran and resulted in nothing to fix. So worked through my day, swiping the square and gray circles away from
    my display until I went to bed last night.

This morning, I started up the Dell and began working - but no square and no circles. I worked all day on the laptop using Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel and NO SQUARE AND NO CIRCLES ALL DAY!

I do not know what has happened nor what fixed this issue but it suddenly has stopped. I will watch if the 'crop circles and square' returns and if so, I'll update this question again.

Thanks to all who contributed with possible solutions and corrective action steps for me to follow. All contributions and suggestions were and are gratefully accepted and very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Ken

KenKavanagh64, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Quisas Win User

Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?...

Cortana's Inner Circle losing names!

Ion G.,

Not helpful. I'm experiencing the same issue. The inner circle is all setup, until it isn't. All the names are gone and they are back in the suggestions list.

Very annoying.

Quisas, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Does anybody know why there is a square in a circle everytime I want to create a circle?... - Similar Threads - Does anybody why

2. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  3. Squares instead of circles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Squares instead of circles: So the problem is whenever I open up something that loads, instead of showing the normal circle rotating, its a square/diamond. The same applies for any graph I see in excel or word. Does anybody know how to fix this? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  5. strange circle

strange circle: [ATTACH] hi guys good morning today i wakeup and this strange circle appear on my windows home someone have see something like this before? how remove? https://preview.redd.it/toga0zdtmnt51.jpg?width=1904&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5021eefb411feca9835be1755615b35e440bde56...
  6. Spinning Circle

Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  7. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  8. Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10: When i right click on the desktop to go to the menu there appears a blue circle that keeps spinning and there is no menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-circle-keeps-on-circling-in-windows-10/983adc52-07c6-44c9-bd95-3c78953a3645
  9. How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ?: I want to make a circle graph. How would I make one .......that would have for example 10 equal sections in circle, so that each one is 1/10th or 36 degrees of a circle ? How would I make one that uses percentages, so that if I want to make one with '10' sections but one...
  10. W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it: W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it at left wont allow user to type anything. It is a HP all in 1 touch screen. You cant type in the pw box the blank circle next to the one with the "I" in it flashes. See pic? any ideas? [img] 50150