Windows 10: does anyone actually work in customer service?

Discus and support does anyone actually work in customer service? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; over 2 hours waiting on an agent to talk to and all i got was teh blue dots going across the screen. no est wait time, no position in queue just ....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tydfil, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Tydfil Win User

does anyone actually work in customer service?

over 2 hours waiting on an agent to talk to and all i got was teh blue dots going across the screen. no est wait time, no position in queue just .... .... .... this is not acceptable. so i tried again this time with billing as i figured its money based so they will jump on it, same issue. does anyone actually work there at customer service?

anyway my issue

I have discovered that you are harvesting telemetry and data from my computer. this as far as I am concerned is an invasion of my privacy and the privacy of the children and others that use this machine. how do I stop it all, now! and delete everything that you have acquired without my permission or the permission of any user of this computer. I am signed in locally specifically to prevent this. I currently feel violated and disgusted that you are spying on not only myself but children.

i have seen the diagnostics and feedback screen but the options are greyed out. i am using local login as stated above. how do i stop ALL telemetry and data harvesting, all spying on my computer?

Thanks.

:)

Tydfil, Dec 30, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 30, 2020
  4. does anyone actually work in customer service?

Commuting with Microsot customer service

Hi Michael,

Allow me to gather more details about the problem that you have so I may be able to point you to the right direction.

• What negative actions were you referring to?
    • Were you able to contact our Customer Service?
    • What number did you dial?

To make sure that you connect to the right Customer Service support, here the complete list of the

Global Customer Service phone numbers

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

does anyone actually work in customer service?

1. does anyone actually work in customer service? - Similar Threads - does anyone actually

2. How do I actually get customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I actually get customer service?: I've been trying to get technical support for the last 6 hours. I'm fed up. I've now spoken with 3 different people on the phone who remotely accessed my computer, told me the exact same thing as the guy before them, then tried to transfer me to windows support where I get...
  3. How do I actually get customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I actually get customer service?: I've been trying to get technical support for the last 6 hours. I'm fed up. I've now spoken with 3 different people on the phone who remotely accessed my computer, told me the exact same thing as the guy before them, then tried to transfer me to windows support where I get...
  4. Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?: Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows? Everytime I turn around yall change something that we need. The two main things are switch user which you have to take a masterclass on how to get the option back Now I cant move files and folders around in file explorer. I think...
  5. Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?: Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows? Everytime I turn around yall change something that we need. The two main things are switch user which you have to take a masterclass on how to get the option back Now I cant move files and folders around in file explorer. I think...
  6. Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?: My upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro disrupted too many administrative rights and lost too much Outlook data to detail here. And now saved files are disappearing. Two days ago, I was recently placed on hold with my cell phone for over an hour. At times, there was...
  7. Does powercfg -requestsoverride actually work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does powercfg -requestsoverride actually work?: I've been looking at this on and off for months and have finally reached "make my own post" stage... hoping that someone has a solution as all the threads from Googling peter out into nothing, or are resolved by unplugging a gamepad, or people's "solution" is just to shut...
  8. Is there anywhere to visit with a live actual customer service person?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there anywhere to visit with a live actual customer service person?: I have an ASUS computer and the local and online administrators are all so screwed up I just want to reset everything but I don't want to loose my pictures or documents. - who can I reach out to for this??...
  9. VPN does it actually work ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN does it actually work ?: I use Bitdefender security and it includes free VPN so I though I would give it a go and then check out the results. After seeing adverts on tv as well as other places claiming to 'Hide yourself be private' etc I cleared out Edge and Bing browsing/history databases. With...
  10. VPN does it actually work ?

in Windows 10 Support
    VPN does it actually work ?: I use Bitdefender security and it includes free VPN so I though I would give it a go and then check out the results. After seeing adverts on tv as well as other places claiming to 'Hide yourself be private' etc I cleared out Edge and Bing browsing/history databases. With...