Windows 10: Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?

Discus and support Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When my headphones don't have sound playing through them, after about 60s, they just disconnect. However, they instantly reconnect and constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CodeUmbra, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?

When my headphones don't have sound playing through them, after about 60s, they just disconnect. However, they instantly reconnect and constantly re/disconnect until I have sound playing through them again.

It's really annoying, and I've already turned off all the Power Management options for Bluetooth and USB (I use a dongle), and I set my power options on Ultimate Performance.

What the hell is going on?

submitted by /u/CodeUmbra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CodeUmbra, Apr 22, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Apr 22, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?

1. Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  3. Bluetooth randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth randomly disconnecting: On my ASUS VivoBook laptop the Bluetooth will randomly disconnect my Logitech M720 mouse and AirPods while I’m using them. I can’t seem to figure out the problem I don’t think it’s an issue with either of these devices I think it’s a problem with Windows. The Bluetooth will...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect when sound is played

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones disconnect when sound is played: I recently got a new pair of wireless earbuds the other day and they wont stay connected to my pc. When I start to play anything through the earbuds they disconnect and reconnect after about 30 seconds. I've tried to update bluetooth drivers, reinstall bluetooth drivers,...
  5. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting: My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music everything works great, but in the moment i pause it, all the sounds in the system stop completely. For example: If im playing a...
  6. Anyone else experience these bugs?

Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  7. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting when I use controller

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting when I use controller: as the title says I am suddenly having issues using a Bluetooth headset while trying to use my controller. I reinstalled all the drivers, there are no updates and I'm on windows version 20h2 running on a desktop PC...
  8. Does Bluetooth Audio not work for anyone else?

Does Bluetooth Audio not work for anyone else?: This is how Audeze recommends to set it up... But If I set it up this way, I get no Audio and No microphone input. I only get Audio actually if I disable the 'hands-free' microphone under both Playback and Recording. So there's some weird conflict. submitted by /u/SupaZT...
  9. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  10. Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?: For some time now I have noticed my performance in games aren't meeting my specifications. I was always blaming my CPU or GPU. But I think I finally found out what is causing the mediocre performance. Viewing MSI Afterburner I realized that my paging file while gaming...