Windows 10: Does anyone else experience this after the Windows 10 v2004 update? It's been a month since...

Discus and support Does anyone else experience this after the Windows 10 v2004 update? It's been a month since... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/R4DBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hscmo8/does_anyone_else_experience_this_after_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R4DBoy, Jul 16, 2020.

1. /u/R4DBoy Win User

Does anyone else experience this after the Windows 10 v2004 update? It's been a month since...

/u/R4DBoy, Jul 16, 2020
  2. toby07801 Win User

Does anyone else experience these annoyances with the N95?

I have recently updated my firmware from v10 to v11 with the hope that most problems would be sorted out but still there seem to be some pretty basic bugs with the software!

1) Try dialling a contact which has multiple phone numbers. For example, Home, Mobile and Office, all under the same contact. Note how in the contact details view there is a different icon before each number. A phone, a mobile phone, a small office icon, etc.
    Dial the Home number, and note how in the call in progress dialogue the icon is shown as well along with the number which then changes to the name after a second or so. After the call, go to the "dialled numbers" list, and there it suddenly shows a mobile
    phone icon, even though the number was NOT a mobile number and neither is it saved under the mobile heading in my contacts. All my dialled, received and missed calls are apparently mobiles, even though that is not at all true. This seems to happen all the
    time and is very annoying, because once I have called one contact on a few different numbers it is then impossible to tell from those lists which item to chose from the recent calls lists, because all names appear with the mobile icon and the numbers are conveniently
    NOT shown alongside the name. Is it just me or does anyone else experience the same? Whats the point of those icons if they are not shown in that list? Sort it out Nokia please!! It can't be that hard!

2) For those of you using Outlook (i'm using v2007 in case it makes a difference) to synchronise your contacts and have it set up to display and file contacts as "First Name Last Name", try sending a text to a contact from your phone. Note how in "Sent Items"
    it will have your sent item with the correct name, for example "Max Smith". Now if I receive a text from Max Smith my "Inbox" will list the received text as "Smith Max". And even worse, when I send a text to Max Smith via "PC Suite" and then check my "Sent
    Items" it will say neither, it just shows the number instead of the name, even though the number 100% is in the phone book!

Does anyone else experience these issues?? What's the problem here? Any ideas? Is it just me or is it Nokia putting so much software on the device that they conpletely forgot about the most basic functionality of the thing, which is actually still to be able
    to make PHONE CALLS efficiently!?

toby07801, Jul 16, 2020
  3. MrSwiftli Win User
    Windows is having a slow boot time ever since the Windows update, anyone else having this issue?

Does anyone else experience slow boot times after updating windows to the latest update? I have a hard drive, not a solid state.

MrSwiftli, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Does anyone else experience this after the Windows 10 v2004 update? It's been a month since...

Still no windows 10 after a month...

Well i signed up for the free upgrade for windows 10 from my windows 7 PC. Now its been a month since the release date and it still hasn't shown the update prompt. It hasn't even began any of the install steps like checking if my PC is compatible. its
    getting very irritating because everyone else I've asked has gotten their upgrade already. ITS BEEN A MONTH MS WHERE IS MY UPGRADE YOU PROMISED!!

VinceColetti, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone else experience this after the Windows 10 v2004 update? It's been a month since...

1. Does anyone else experience this after the Windows 10 v2004 update? It's been a month since... - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else get a photo of a jackolantern after windows updates on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else get a photo of a jackolantern after windows updates on Windows 10?: Does anyone know why I get a startup page with a jack-o-lantern on it year round, when Windows 10 updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-a-photo-of-a-jackolantern/add02372-37de-4847-811f-28a833ab5430
  3. Does anyone else get a photo of a jackolantern after windows updates on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get a photo of a jackolantern after windows updates on Windows 10?: Does anyone know why I get a startup page with a jack-o-lantern on it year round, when Windows 10 updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-a-photo-of-a-jackolantern/add02372-37de-4847-811f-28a833ab5430
  4. Does anyone else get a photo of a jackolantern after windows updates on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Anyone else experience these bugs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  6. Anyone else's printer only printing in B&W after updating to Windows 10 v2004?

Anyone else's printer only printing in B&W after updating to Windows 10 v2004?: I updated the other night and most things are working fine, but cant seem to get the printer to print in color anymore. submitted by /u/Ebojager [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgn0me/anyone_elses_printer_only_printing_in_bw_after/
  7. Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?

Does anyone else experience random bluetooth disconnects for headphones when it's not in use?: When my headphones don't have sound playing through them, after about 60s, they just disconnect. However, they instantly reconnect and constantly re/disconnect until I have sound playing through them again. It's really annoying, and I've already turned off all the Power...
  8. Can no longer boot from anything else than windows - anyone else experience this?

Can no longer boot from anything else than windows - anyone else experience this?: I've been running Ubuntu as dual-boot for about a year now alongside Windows 10, and everything has been working wonderfully until today. Today, the machine booted directly into Windows 10 without giving me the option to boot Ubuntu instead. In my UEFI settings, the Ubuntu...
  9. Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?: For some time now I have noticed my performance in games aren't meeting my specifications. I was always blaming my CPU or GPU. But I think I finally found out what is causing the mediocre performance. Viewing MSI Afterburner I realized that my paging file while gaming...
  10. Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated: At least for me anyway mail app now shows live messages on the tile and under options one can turn off conversation mode. [img] [img] 22102