Windows 10: Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

Discus and support Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought the Microsft Classic Intellimouse to play League of Legends and when I have to make sudden movements the optical sensor of the mouse gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diego Armando Acosta, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

I just bought the Microsft Classic Intellimouse to play League of Legends and when I have to make sudden movements the optical sensor of the mouse gets stuck, either to the sides or up and down. This didn't happen to me with any mouse, will there be a solution?

:)

Diego Armando Acosta, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

Source: A legend reborn: Microsoft brings back the iconic mouse, the Classic IntelliMouse - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

Source: A legend reborn: Microsoft brings back the iconic mouse, the Classic IntelliMouse - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Chino Win User

Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse, the Return of an Icon

The first Microsoft Intellimouse dates all the way back to 1996. Backed by a remarkable track record, the Intellimouse brought us many innovations that included the incorporation of a scroll wheel, optical sensor, and auxiliary buttons. A wireless model was also released to the public. Despite its popularity, Microsoft eventually discontinued the product in 2012. And now, five years later, the company announced the latest iteration to the series, the Classic Intellimouse, at their recent Surface Book 2 launch event.

Nostalgia is strong on the Classic Intellimouse. It clearly borrows a lot of the design elements from the original Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. The ergonomic design is completemented perfectly by a clean, black and grey theme. The red tail light has been changed in favor of a white color to make the mouse look sleeker than ever. There are five buttons on the Classic Intellimouse's body, and three of them are user-customizable. A new 3200 DPI sensor is also hidden in its interior. With the help of Microsoft's BlueTrack technology, precise tracking is possible even on glass surfaces. The mouse's report rate is impressive as well coming in at 1000 reports per second. The Classic connects to the computer through a standard wired USB 2.0 connection.

Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when... KRaQfJU2FZGzXsHh_thm.jpg

Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when... u8FlzNXWlxuL0awx_thm.jpg

Most windows users won't have to worry about compatibility, since the Classic Intellimouse works fine in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 environments. Windows 10 S users won't be able to customize the three programmable buttons though. As for Apple Mac users, I'm sorry, you're out of luck on this one.

Microsoft has put the Classic Intellimouse up on sale for $39.99 at their online store.

Source: Microsoft

Chino, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

1. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when... - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...: I just bought the Microsft Classic Intellimouse to play League of Legends and when I have to make sudden movements the optical sensor of the mouse gets stuck, either to the sides or up and down. This didn't happen to me with any mouse, will there be a solution?...
  4. Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have a problem with the Microsft Classic Intellimouse mouse tracking when...: I just bought the Microsft Classic Intellimouse to play League of Legends and when I have to make sudden movements the optical sensor of the mouse gets stuck, either to the sides or up and down. This didn't happen to me with any mouse, will there be a solution?...
  5. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  6. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  7. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Does anyone else have this problem with their mouse, and how can I fix it?

Does anyone else have this problem with their mouse, and how can I fix it?: My dad has a problem with his mouse. More specifically, the mouse wheel. He has the amount of lines to scroll at a time set to 3, but at random times, it will start scrolling 6 lines at a time, for a random amount of time. I have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it....
  9. Classic Intellimouse Tail Light

Classic Intellimouse Tail Light: Hi, I purchased the Classic Intellimouse and downloaded the Mouse and Keyboard Center but I don't see any way to switch off the tail light. It looks like this isn't possible with the software, but i'm wondering if it would be possible to turn this light off with a future...
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...