Windows 10: Does anyone else have this problem?

Discus and support Does anyone else have this problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Does anyone else have this problem?

/u/Affectionate_Fan4777, Feb 10, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 10, 2024
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 10, 2024
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Does anyone else have this problem?

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

Does anyone else have this problem?

1. Does anyone else have this problem? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  3. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  4. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  6. Does anyone else have this issue?

Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  7. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  8. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?: So, I have a windows system like most people. I have the windows 10 version. DESKTOP-G6AHA4Q is the exact device name. So, my problem is that I like to edit and make a lot of stuff in blender, well recently it started giving this message and blender wasn't the only program to...
  9. Why does this happen? Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...