Windows 10: Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....

Discus and support Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages..... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; .... or is it just a holding pen provided by MS so users just go round in circles but never get an answers from the people who make this awful SAAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PilotiWaters, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....

.... or is it just a holding pen provided by MS so users just go round in circles but never get an answers from the people who make this awful SAAS rubbish ?

I've raised so many queries on these pages and only once has anything ever happened. I'm still trying to get my microphone volume issues even looked at.

If it were not for the fact that the my windows machine is a work provided machine I'd be happy never to hear the words "Microsoft" or "windows" ever again. Windows SAAS is downright awful.

:)

PilotiWaters, Apr 30, 2020

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 30, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....

Reading list not working in Microsoft Edge.

Hi Melvin,

This issue might have occurred if you have not signed in with your Microsoft Account. I suggest you to sign out and sign in with your Microsoft Account and check.

Also check if you have tried this.

In Microsoft Edge, just select Add to favorites or reading list  >
    Reading list > Add. When you’re ready to read, select
    Hub  > Reading list .

Reply to us if reading list is working or not. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....

1. Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages..... - Similar Threads - Does anyone Microsoft

2. does live chat ever help anyone,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does live chat ever help anyone,: I spent almost 2 hours on chat and the only thing that was accomplished was me explaining my issue multiple times and the only answer I was given was it is a hardware issue. I asked for my case to be escalated and was told that they are just going to say the same thing. I...
  3. does live chat ever help anyone,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does live chat ever help anyone,: I spent almost 2 hours on chat and the only thing that was accomplished was me explaining my issue multiple times and the only answer I was given was it is a hardware issue. I asked for my case to be escalated and was told that they are just going to say the same thing. I...
  4. Will anyone ever buy another Microsoft PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will anyone ever buy another Microsoft PC?: Third Windows 10 laptop that spins 100% disk usage and might as well be a brick. Been an MS customer since the 80's. As much as I hate to say it, I'm going with Apple....
  5. Will anyone ever buy another Microsoft PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will anyone ever buy another Microsoft PC?: Third Windows 10 laptop that spins 100% disk usage and might as well be a brick. Been an MS customer since the 80's. As much as I hate to say it, I'm going with Apple....
  6. Anyone ever got this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  7. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  8. Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?

Does anyone know how to delete a page in Word?: I'm not sure what I've done, but I'm trying to delete the third page of a newsletter template. The template was originally 2 pages but, I did something (I have no idea what) and it turned into 3 pages. I've tried to ctr+g option, but it won't select the page. I tried the...
  9. LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall - Does Microsoft Ever Read These Posts and Do Anything About...: I've been fighting this LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall issue for a couple months now. It mostly seems to fire up when I open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC. I have AVG Anti-Virus and Firewall, and I've tried turning off AVG, but LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall keeps coming up...
  10. Does anyone know if this was ever resolved?

Does anyone know if this was ever resolved?: https://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-latest-patch-tuesday-updatekb4515384-for-windows-10-1903-breaks-audio-on-some-pcs/ My Dell still has no sound. I've been using a blutooth speaker for months now. submitted by /u/mirkogradski [link] [comments]...