Windows 10: Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?

Discus and support Does anyone have a copy of MS Office? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using Polaris but my trial ran out. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?

I was using Polaris but my trial ran out.

farmerjohn1324, Oct 9, 2018

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?

Time to update MS Office

I won't argue with the knowing where everything is. But I do enjoy a lot of the new additions from 2007 and later.

I won't ever go the way of the subscription based version. That's why I've avoided 365.

When I got my copy of 2003, it was right after 2007 released. I got a Student copy of 2003 off newegg for cheap - was around $50. I was hoping I could find something similar with 2010. I don't expect to find anything real cheap for 2013, but I want to keep my options open.

Thanks for the replies/suggestions so far.

neatfeatguy, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?

1. Does anyone have a copy of MS Office? - Similar Threads - Does anyone copy

2. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  5. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  6. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone have an address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...
  8. Does anyone have an address?

Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...
  9. Does anyone have office 2019 on windows 10 20h2?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does anyone have office 2019 on windows 10 20h2?: Hello, Does anyone have office 2019 or 2016 (home and student) installed on windows 10 20h2? If so, can you provide a screenshot of the apps in the start menu list? I'm wondering if office 2019 comes with onenote and if so how does it appear in the start menu list? For...
  10. Bad Copy - MS Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Bad Copy - MS Office 2013: Its a long story, and ongoing via Trading Standards but I bought a copy of Microsoft office from a pc support company who installed it for me. BUT they used software I know the name of but cant mention it here to produce a key. They are refusing to reply to my emails and I...