Windows 10: does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

Discus and support does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JBMDenver, Jun 1, 2019.

1. JBMDenver Win User

does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but has nothing to do with weather and had a lot of off the wall internet rumors etc. Has anyone got a solution for eliminating this program or whatever it is?

:)

JBMDenver, Jun 1, 2019

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org - Similar Threads - does anyone solution

2. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  5. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  6. anyone have solution ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone have solution ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzga0k/anyone_have_solution/
  7. Does anyone have an address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...
  8. Does anybody have a solution?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anybody have a solution?: My computer has 16gbs of memory and it is running Windows 10, it freezes everytime and when that happens apps and every app I use even explorer freezes and I’ve tried removing malware using tronscript, powershell, dism and sfc but nothing helps. I even am using my computer...
  9. Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?: Hello (Please look at the picture) You are my last hope. I tried to solve the problem for about 6 hours today, but without success. My laptop is connected to the Wlan, but no Internet. The internet works on all devices except this Hp Pavillon laptop. I have...
  10. YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution?: YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/dontwanaknow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g74oj7/_/