Windows 10: does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

Discus and support does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JBMDenver, Jun 1, 2019.

1. JBMDenver Win User

does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but has nothing to do with weather and had a lot of off the wall internet rumors etc. Has anyone got a solution for eliminating this program or whatever it is?

:)

JBMDenver, Jun 1, 2019

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org - Similar Threads - does anyone solution

2. Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?: Hello there, I have an old file from high school that I did, a video I made for graduation and I was wondering if anyone has Adobe After Effects that would be willing to convert my file into .mp4 or .wmv instead of .aep (project). PLEASE HELP! Xbox Ambassador dtfkl...
  3. Does anyone have the Linksys WRT3200ACM Router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone have the Linksys WRT3200ACM Router?: The reason I ask is because last year, I had the 1900AC, and the front LED lights started going dim, so they replaced it and gave me a free upgrade to the 1900ACS. Well, the same thing has happened, and now they are giving me another replacement and upgrading me to the...
  4. Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...: Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-splash-screen-will-not-go-to-login/d59a0017-dcb7-44ef-8dbb-6030fe0d63eb
  5. does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc: we bought a new computer last April. We had no use to use the cd/dvd tray . Our printer installed No problem. I went to download the intro dvd (with the extra features) for the printer, and it does nothing. Is there a button or something that I should be setting before I...
  6. Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?: I was using Polaris but my trial ran out.
  7. Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source: I'll explain, my father in-law is a professional musician. He has large external speakers witch is connected to the PC and his other equipment. Sometimes the music he plays must be very loud, now here is the computer problem. Occasionally he has issues with the Power supply...
  8. remove msg "some settings are managed by Org" in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    remove msg "some settings are managed by Org" in Windows Update: Could someone help me to remove "Some settings managed by your Organization" for Windows Update in Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update? I have attached screenshots. Also I use Windows 10 Pro with the sole PC I'm using myself and use Ethernet connection. Image already...
  9. Does anyone have experience with TWEAKING v4.0.12. ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does anyone have experience with TWEAKING v4.0.12. ?: I have unintentionally created some problems for myself with permissions.  I don't understand permissions and networking very well (a question for another day). A friend told me to use "tweaking program" to repair my system issues with permissions. Before I just...
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654