Windows 10: Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the 0xA00F4244...

Discus and support Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the 0xA00F4244... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I HARDLY use my Toshiba laptop's built-in webcam. So I just discovered today [Mon. 7/30/2018] that something is wrong with the Windows 10 Home "Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rxf77, Aug 1, 2018.

1. rxf77 Win User

Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the 0xA00F4244...

I HARDLY use my Toshiba laptop's built-in webcam. So I just discovered today [Mon. 7/30/2018] that something is wrong with the Windows 10 Home "Camera App" software. I seem to be having a similar problem to what dozens of other people have already reported.

I've already tried the troubleshooting suggestions at
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera
    I reset, UNinstalled, & REinstalled the software.

Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the  0xA00F4244... 01140088-8283-458b-865a-5abf3312b54e?upload=true.jpg

Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the  0xA00F4244... 85b9c7f9-e3d4-429d-b12a-486be2af7671?upload=true.jpg

Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the  0xA00F4244... 4906e636-b67a-4d9c-a20e-afe7f9f8ac2f?upload=true.jpg

I also already tried Vijay_Verma's instructions on the prior posting at
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-not-working-error-code/1c9b31d8-3175-4331-83b6-43f53d9b5e64

Who has an actual effective FIX (or repair) for this?

:)

rxf77, Aug 1, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 1, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    error code 0xA00F4244(xC00D36D5) is NOT MY FRIEND! it is effecting my DELL laptop camera

Hi,

Compatibility could be one of the probable reasons why you have this error. What I can suggest is for you try and run the hardware troubleshooter. You can follow the steps below:

• Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Windows start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices from the options list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the answers provided by our community below:

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the 0xA00F4244...

Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the 0xA00F4244...

1. Does Anyone have an actual effective FIX (or repair) for the 0xA00F4244... - Similar Threads - Does Anyone actual

2. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  5. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  6. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone have a fix to my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone have a fix to my problem?: When I go onto my settings to try update windows, it comes up with a message saying, "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". I tried many solutions which I found on youtube but none of them helped. If anyone has a fix please share....
  8. Does anyone have a fix to my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix to my problem?: When I go onto my settings to try update windows, it comes up with a message saying, "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". I tried many solutions which I found on youtube but none of them helped. If anyone has a fix please share....
  9. Does anyone have a fix to my problem?

10. Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?: Hello there, I have an old file from high school that I did, a video I made for graduation and I was wondering if anyone has Adobe After Effects that would be willing to convert my file into .mp4 or .wmv instead of .aep (project). PLEASE HELP! Xbox Ambassador dtfkl...
Tags: