Windows 10: does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?

Discus and support does anyone have an old appx of Cortana? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have an appx for the old 1903 Cortana. If I am correct this version of Cortana was its own app but still looked like the classic Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacob climent, Dec 4, 2022.

1. does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?

Does anyone have an appx for the old 1903 Cortana. If I am correct this version of Cortana was its own app but still looked like the classic Cortana that was integrated into windows 10.old cortana from 1903new cortana from after 1909

:)

jacob climent, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?

1. does anyone have an old appx of Cortana? - Similar Threads - does anyone old

2. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  3. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: I turned on my pc today and it came up with some type off error saying, “Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I tried solutions which i found on yours which were, changing the boot order in the BIOS settings and...
  5. does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?

in Cortana
    does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?: Does anyone have an appx for the old 1903 Cortana. If I am correct this version of Cortana was its own app but still looked like the classic Cortana that was integrated into windows 10.old cortana from 1903new cortana from after 1909...
  6. does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone have an old appx of Cortana?: Does anyone have an appx for the old 1903 Cortana. If I am correct this version of Cortana was its own app but still looked like the classic Cortana that was integrated into windows 10.old cortana from 1903new cortana from after 1909...
  7. Does anyone have version 5.0.21 or 5.0.28 of Xodo PDF download by APPX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have version 5.0.21 or 5.0.28 of Xodo PDF download by APPX?: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-version-5021-or-5028-of-xodo-pdf/6c263021-0211-4ae1-bf74-8e1eb067e0fa
  8. Does anyone have version 5.0.21 or 5.0.28 of Xodo PDF download by APPX?

Does anyone have version 5.0.21 or 5.0.28 of Xodo PDF download by APPX?: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-version-5021-or-5028-of-xodo-pdf/6c263021-0211-4ae1-bf74-8e1eb067e0fa
  9. Does anyone have version 5.0.21 or 5.0.28 of Xodo PDF download by APPX?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Does anyone have an address?

Does anyone have an address?: Does anyone have a physical mailing address for microsoft? Their pos program shuts down with zero warning and the oh so wonderful onr drive- sarcasm fully intended, does not save the work...even though it is set to do so. They have now cost me enough hours I intend to bill...