Windows 10: Does anyone have any idea how I can install Windows 10?

Discus and support Does anyone have any idea how I can install Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I built my first PC and googled how to start Windows on the PC, you have to download such a media creation tool on a USB stick. I have a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RealxSaitama, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Does anyone have any idea how I can install Windows 10?

Hello,

I built my first PC and googled how to start Windows on the PC, you have to download such a media creation tool on a USB stick. I have a USB stick here, but no second PC where I can download it. Does anyone know what I can do now?

:)

RealxSaitama, Jun 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 5, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Does anyone have any idea how I can install Windows 10?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone have any idea how I can install Windows 10?

1. Does anyone have any idea how I can install Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Does anyone idea

2. Does anyone have any idea why Windows 11 seems to have broken audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have any idea why Windows 11 seems to have broken audio?: Hi there,Honestly not sure if any other users or anyone at Microsoft will bother to read this based on my experience dealing with the support offered by Microsoft the last few months,Windows forced me to update some time ago from Windows 10 to Windows 11 at which time I...
  3. Does anyone have any idea why Windows 11 seems to have broken audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have any idea why Windows 11 seems to have broken audio?: Hi there,Honestly not sure if any other users or anyone at Microsoft will bother to read this based on my experience dealing with the support offered by Microsoft the last few months,Windows forced me to update some time ago from Windows 10 to Windows 11 at which time I...
  4. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?: Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2:...
  5. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?: Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2:...
  6. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Anyone have any idea why this has happened.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any idea why this has happened.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M-M3SS1AH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ol91/anyone_have_any_idea_why_this_has_happened/
  8. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error in Windows 10 mail? Or even what this error...

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error in Windows 10 mail? Or even what this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc84bz/does_anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this_error/
  9. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?: Today i was going to make a private counter strike global offensive mini games server for me and my friends to play on. (Which i have done in the past with counter strike source) and so i set everything up and tried to port-forward and then went to check on canyouseeme.org...