Windows 10: Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?

Discus and support Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 is such a b**** to set up my headset, it’s amazingly befuddling. Does anyone know how to use it for zoom? submitted by /u/ctlynchyo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ctlynchyo, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?

Windows 10 is such a b**** to set up my headset, it’s amazingly befuddling. Does anyone know how to use it for zoom?

submitted by /u/ctlynchyo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ctlynchyo, Oct 28, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom? :p

cadaveca, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom?

1. Does anyone have experience dealing with a headset and zoom? - Similar Threads - Does anyone experience

2. Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?: I might be getting a new computer in the near future, and one of the ones I'm looking at has the Iris Xe video built into the CPU instead of a dedicated graphics card. I don't play the newer, high end games. In fact, the only two games I'm concerned about are from 2005 and...
  3. Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?: I might be getting a new computer in the near future, and one of the ones I'm looking at has the Iris Xe video built into the CPU instead of a dedicated graphics card. I don't play the newer, high end games. In fact, the only two games I'm concerned about are from 2005 and...
  4. Does anyone have experience with Kaspersky's vault encryption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone have experience with Kaspersky's vault encryption?: I see their top AV has an option to create encrypted vaults. What are the pros and cons? 178887
  5. Anyone have experience using BitLocker with a firmware TPM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone have experience using BitLocker with a firmware TPM?: I am in the process of gathering all the parts for a new computer build. This build is going to be based upon an Intel i9-11900K CPU. Before anyone jumps on me for my decision to go Intel rather than AMD, I'll simply say that I have some very specific reasons for going that...
  6. Anyone have experience with buying from digitallicense.nl?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have experience with buying from digitallicense.nl?: I saw that they have Windows 10 keys for sale pretty cheap but idk if they are legit or or not, anyone have any experience with them? submitted by /u/guacamoletonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leujj7/anyone_have_experience_with_buying_from/
  7. This deals with "Shared Experiences"

in Windows 10 Customization
    This deals with "Shared Experiences": I suddenly got a popup message on my screen stating I needed to fix my Shared Experiences password. The message said to fix the problem, to click on the message. Being very cautious, I clicked on it and was taken to the Shared Experiences in SETTINGS where it showed...
  8. anyone know what the deal with this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know what the deal with this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThatOneBuilderGuy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h94gjg/anyone_know_what_the_deal_with_this_is/
  9. Blender; Does anyone have experience with 3D printing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blender; Does anyone have experience with 3D printing?: Hello, has anyone had experience with three 3D printing? Can a template be created with Blender? What was the cost of that? How stable are the manufactured objects? Are there alternative programs? Blender; Hat jemadn Erfahrungen mit 3D Druck?
  10. Does anyone have experience with TWEAKING v4.0.12. ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does anyone have experience with TWEAKING v4.0.12. ?: I have unintentionally created some problems for myself with permissions.  I don't understand permissions and networking very well (a question for another day). A friend told me to use "tweaking program" to repair my system issues with permissions. Before I just...