Windows 10: Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop?

Discus and support Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lifer16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpr1l6/does_anyone_have_this_issue_in_the_windows_hd/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lifer16, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop?

/u/lifer16, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Apr 12, 2021
  3. JenSachse Win User
    windows HD color settings

I was trying to get my screen to look more vibrant like it used to before I had it taken in to have it have a reset done on it as it was running really slow. I went to the Windows HD Color settings and tried to choose
    display and it is not letting me chose the the computer setting it is somehow stuck on {Display 1: Internal Display} therefore I am unable to select display capabilities to adjust my coloring for my laptop??? Frustrated and in desperate of any kind of help!!!!!

HELP!!!!

JenSachse, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop?

Background color issues on upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and appreciate the troubleshooting methods performed to resolve the issue on your own.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you facing the above issue on all windows or any program windows in particular?
    • If in particular, on using which program/application do you get the above issue?
    • Did you check if the color changes on choosing different color format from the
      Settings page?

You might be facing the above issue due to personalizing the Windows from the
    Settings page. Personalization is a page where you can personalize the Windows Lock Screen, Background, Themes and other Windows appearance on the computer.

I suggest you to change the Color of the Windows by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Personalization and click on Colors from the left side panel of the window.
    • Choose the appropriate color you want to personalize the window and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop?

1. Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop? - Similar Threads - Does anyone issue

2. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  3. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  4. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  6. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  7. windows hd color settings

windows hd color settings: I went to the Microsoft store and noticed all the video's where green and purple then i looked on my files and noticed all my pictures and video's where green and purple too also my Netflix my camera and then I went to windows hd color settings and saw everything said no but...
  8. Windows HD color settings HDR issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows HD color settings HDR issue: Hello, I have a problem with the HDR preview video being corrupted, I tried reinstalling the graphics cards but it is still the same, as well as the usual windows repair scans but to no avail, if someone can help me out I would appreciate that a lot, thanks. I'm on windows...
  9. windows HD color settings

windows HD color settings: I was trying to get my screen to look more vibrant like it used to before I had it taken in to have it have a reset done on it as it was running really slow. I went to the Windows HD Color settings and tried to choose display and it is not letting me chose the the computer...
  10. HD Color Settings - loads then closes

HD Color Settings - loads then closes: My settings app crashes whenever I open this one specific page, and its really annoying. On the Display page, I then go to the Windows HD Color settings page, it opens for a moment and loads, then closes out about 3 seconds later. I'm unable to change any of the settings on...