Windows 10: Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been...

Discus and support Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anti_Lag [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anti_Lag, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been...

/u/Anti_Lag, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Ray14120 Win User

Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been...

Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge

Hi,..

I have no real suggestions for you, but I tried the link you provided on two different 10 machines. Each machine has 3 browsers....( Firefox, IE11, and Edge. Each machine is fully updated.

Firefox, ( Fully Updated ) IE 11, and Edge . I can get the dropdowns to work in IE 11 and Edge, But the dropdowns will not work in Firefox.

Ray14120, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been...

1. Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been... - Similar Threads - Does anyone tasks

2. PSA: KB5003173 installation fails if Chromium Edge has been removed

in Browsers and Email
    PSA: KB5003173 installation fails if Chromium Edge has been removed: I thought I'd mention this as I see others here have uninstalled Chromium Edge. The latest Windows 10 cumulative update KB5003173 will fail to install if you've previously removed Chromium Edge. You'll need to reinstall Edge from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge (scroll...
  3. Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?: All Have noticed an oddball scenario here where my small network of 8 physical machines and 4 VMs would automatically get the latest versions of MS Edge Chromium like clockwork with the help of these two tasks that are installed to Task Scheduler: [img] But after this...
  4. Microsoft Edge Chromium Adressbar Dropdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Chromium Adressbar Dropdown: Hi there, Are you thinking of making the URL bar fold-out in the Edge browser in the future? A dropdown for the most visited addresses would be great. https://imgur.com/kQqr2cJ Regards...
  5. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  6. New Chromium Edge running 29 tasks??

in Browsers and Email
    New Chromium Edge running 29 tasks??: I only had 3 tabs open, (one of the tabs to businessinsider dot com) trying to watch a video on business insider, and the video was buffering big time. I looked at task manager and there are 29 instances of Edge running! Is that normal? 163157
  7. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  8. Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?: According to Microsoft, this has been something they've been working on for at least 5 months with no end in sight. I guess capturing Firefox users isn't important. Anyway, in Edge Beta and now the official version, if you try to import from Firefox, you get an erroneous...
  9. Change Task bar icon for Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Task bar icon for Chromium Edge: I created a shortcut, then changed its icon: right-click-> Properties -> Change Icon -> selected a .ico file. I dragged it to the taskbar and whenever I click on the taskbar icon, Edge opens in a new window with the old icon. My task bar Note that I am using Chromium Edge...
  10. Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown: The past month or so every time I try to click a dropdown arrow it doesn't allow me to pick from the expanded menu It happens also when I open the the personalize window to change my screen saver. I can't scroll down to see the link to click to access the screensavers the...