Windows 10: Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac?

Discus and support Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built my first PC, and I’m trying to boot it up. I only have a Mac, and I can’t figure out how to create a bootable USB drive with it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/colllllllin, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac?

I just built my first PC, and I’m trying to boot it up. I only have a Mac, and I can’t figure out how to create a bootable USB drive with it. I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO, and tried three different ways:

• I formatted the USB drive to MS-DOS (FAT32), and opened the ISO file, and then attempted to move the files from that to the USB drive. It says I don’t have enough storage on the drive even though I do.

• I tried Bootcamp. My computer doesn’t have an optical drive so that doesn’t work.

• I tried an application that supposedly automates it, but it formatted it as an exFAT drive and I can’t figure out if and/or how that can boot up on my PC.

Please help!!!

submitted by /u/colllllllin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/colllllllin, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Creating a bootable USB windows 10

You can create a bootable copy on your Mac using unetbootin for Mac:

UNetbootin - Homepage and Downloads

Download the Windows 10 ISO in macOS:

Download Windows 10 ISO Files Directly Using Your Web Browser

Select the Disk Image radio box, choose ISO, click the browse button (represented by an ellipsis …), browse to the Windows 10 ISO file then click
    Open. Chose the medium from the Type list box—in this case, your USB drive. Click in the drive list box then select your USB thumb drive. Click OK to create the bootable copy.

Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac? create-pcunlocker-usb-mac.png

Once your bootable copy is created, you can proceed to configure your BIOS to boot from the install media then install Windows 10:

BIOS/UEFI Setup Guide: Boot from a CD, DVD, USB Drive or SD Card

Andre Da Costa, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac?

Create Bootable usb windows 10

Hey Guys,

Welcome in my brand new article “create bootable usb windows 10”.So we first discuss about what is bootable pendrive and why we make our pandrive bootable.

What is bootable pendrive

Bootable Pendrive is also know as CD-ROM.Bootable Pendrive help us to install any operating system in your computer & you can install big ISO files using bootable pendrive.

Use of bootable Pendrive:

• Can use to install Os from usb like windows ,Linux…
    • Can use USB as live OS
    Why we make our pandrive bootable

The answer is simple. When we have to install an operating system on our device, like windows, linux.

You will surely know that any operating system is in the ISO file. To install the ISO file, you have to boot your pendrive.

Continue Reading

Bidhanshu Kumar Singh, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac?

1. Does anyone here know how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac? - Similar Threads - Does anyone here

2. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  3. Create Windows 10 bootable USB on Mac Big Sur

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create Windows 10 bootable USB on Mac Big Sur: My Windows 10 PC gets blue screen of death for unknown reasons and current unable to sign in Windows desktop. I have a Mac running macOS Big Sur at home and tried Etcher and UNetbootin. Etcher says Windows image is not supported and the USB created by UNetbootin is not seen...
  4. Creating a bootable USB drive from a Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a bootable USB drive from a Mac: Hey everyone, need some help creating a bootable windows 10 USB drive with a MacBook Pro 2017 era. From what I’ve gathered I can’t use windows media creation tool, and boot camp assistant on my computer will not allow me to set my USB as the destination for the ISO files....
  5. Is there any way to create bootable USB on Mac

Is there any way to create bootable USB on Mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justin990145 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv8c5w/is_there_any_way_to_create_bootable_usb_on_mac/
  6. Create a bootable USB stick via Mac?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create a bootable USB stick via Mac?: Hello, I recently assembled a new PC, but now I need a bootable USB stick. Unfortunately I only have a Mac at home and don't know exactly how to create Windows 10 on the USB stick. I've already looked at a lot of things, but everybody does it differently. Can somebody...
  7. Does anyone know how to boot windows 10 from here?

Does anyone know how to boot windows 10 from here?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SalvosMachina [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbdhjh/does_anyone_know_how_to_boot_windows_10_from_here/
  8. Creating a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac

Creating a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac: I just built my first PC after being a lifelong Mac user. I need to install Windows 10 on it so I need to create a bootable USB on my Mac to put on this new computer. I cannot for the life of me get this to work. Has anyone accomplished this recently? It seems like a big...
  9. How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC: [ATTACH]If you use Windows, it is always a good idea to have a Windows 10 Bootable USB around. My new Windows setup crashed, and I […] This post How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Creating bootable USB on a Mac.

Creating bootable USB on a Mac.: I downloaded the latest ISO from Microsoft and used Unetbottin to create a bootable USB on my Mac. When I turned my PC on, I went to BIOS and it recognises the UEFI usb option and I selected it. The installation started but a few mins in ingot an error:...