Windows 10: Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?

Discus and support Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] I woke up to this. I am pretty sure I didn't download suspicious apps lately. I searched on the web for answers, but nothing matched to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lastisfirst99, Mar 20, 2020.

1. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 20, 2020
  2. mlupple Win User
    Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Firefox 2's built in address bar suggestion is an exact rip-off of google desktop search.

mlupple, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User

Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?

Removing a search Bar

Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did it appear after performing any particular function?

You may try to uninstall the search bar and check if it helps. To uninstall the
    search bar follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      search bar and click on Uninstall.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?

1. Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar? - Similar Threads - Does anyone remove

2. Does anyone know how to fix AMP not valid error for google search console?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix AMP not valid error for google search console?: Does anyone know how to fix AMP not valid error for the google search console, for my website I get this error always?I tried installing, and deactivating AMP on posts it just says the page is not AMP when activated on the page it says AMP is not valid.Can anyone help me fix...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix AMP not valid error for google search console?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix AMP not valid error for google search console?: Does anyone know how to fix AMP not valid error for the google search console, for my website I get this error always?I tried installing, and deactivating AMP on posts it just says the page is not AMP when activated on the page it says AMP is not valid.Can anyone help me fix...
  4. Does anyone know where my search bar went it disappeared some how

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know where my search bar went it disappeared some how: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/George_1928 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr4gak/does_anyone_know_where_my_search_bar_went_it/
  5. Anyone knows how to remove this bar?

Anyone knows how to remove this bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DavidSa07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbrmj8/anyone_knows_how_to_remove_this_bar/
  6. How to make the search bar use Google?

How to make the search bar use Google?: How do i use google for both image and text search? I already have google Chrome as the default browser but it keeps using bing on edge, setting google to default engine on edge doesn't work I'm fine with using edge but is there a way to use google for the search bar? If...
  7. Is the windows search bar not working for anyone?

Is the windows search bar not working for anyone?: The search bar next to the windows icon on the taskbar isn't working. Is anybody experiencing this? Also, how can I fix this? It happened after I updated Windows. submitted by /u/JustHereToRedditize [link] [comments]...
  8. Google Search bar

in Cortana
    Google Search bar: How do I restore the suggestions and previous searches under my google search bar? I've checked and web activity is ON and Private Results are ON. All I get is a few unrelated topics under the google search bar. Used to be if I started typing "Pres" and I'd been searching on...
  9. Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know how to turn the Search Bar on the taskbar...

Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know how to turn the Search Bar on the taskbar...: I prefer not to use the dark mode (currently using the default theme thus not the light theme) and it would be super cool if I got my Search Bar turned to grey/dark. submitted by /u/kyrim013 [link] [comments]...
  10. How to un-favorite something in google search bar?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to un-favorite something in google search bar?: not sure if this belongs on microsoft answers, but something i looked up that was meant to be in incognito mode wasn't and somehow was favorited, probably via a keyboard shortcut, and i dont know how to look through my favorites. With it favorited i cant delete it from my...