Windows 10: Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you??

Discus and support Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. Last night my activation died after replacing motherboard and CPU. I cannot retrieve my key but have a physical disk that I used to install Win7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jayweb, Nov 24, 2021.

1. jayweb Win User

Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you??

Hi. Last night my activation died after replacing motherboard and CPU. I cannot retrieve my key but have a physical disk that I used to install Win7 prior to updating to Win10, but no disc drive now.I opened a service request because home Windows users cant get support anymore on the phone...thanks Microsoft.But Microsoft tells me someone needs to call me to resolve this but has not given a time, not yesterday, not today, this month? this year?Does anyone know what the expected wait times for a callback would be?I got thisA service request has been openedTitle windows activationReq

:)

jayweb, Nov 24, 2021

2. why doesn't cortana work in australia yet?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that Cortana is not working in your region. We know its frustrating when things don't work the way as expected.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Regions and Language then +Add a language.

Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you?? b52ef790-ead1-4b6e-8822-dcee8262e334.png

You're Default language for Windows should be English Australia, If not download it then restart your PC for it to take effect. In the pic above click on "Regions and Language" then click on "English Australia, Windows display language" then "options".
    Check if there are any language options to download. If so download them.

Hope this information helps, if the issue is unresolved get back to us we will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 24, 2021
  3. AVP Banned in Australia.

I suggest making AvP the most installed game in Australia *Big Grin Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you?? :D

Fishymachine, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Cortana hangs with Australian language HI T

We would suggest performing these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Language
    • Select + Add Languages to add English (United States).
    • On the main Languages page, long press on English (Australia) and choose Remove. Afterwards, proceed restarting the phone by selecting the
      Restart phone button.
    On the next following steps, reverse back the process we did on the first 3 steps:

• Select + Add Languages to add English (Australia) and proceed with the download prompt.
    • Again on the main Languages page, long press on English (United States) and choose
      Remove, and restart phone.
    • Once the phone has restarted with the correct English (Australia)
      language, go back to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana, and begin training
      Cortana again.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you?? - Similar Threads - Does anyone Australia

2. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: when i try to use my iphone 13 as an hotspot for my laptop this symbol pops up. my iphone 7 worked as an hotspot perfect. now after using my iphone 13 my iphone 7 has the same problem now. when i connect my laptop to my iphone the connection stops after 1 minute and i cant...
  3. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAwesome73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3fp5d/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  4. Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you??: Hi. Last night my activation died after replacing motherboard and CPU. I cannot retrieve my key but have a physical disk that I used to install Win7 prior to updating to Win10, but no disc drive now.I opened a service request because home Windows users cant get support...
  5. Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone in Australia know how long it takes Microsoft to get back to you??: Hi. Last night my activation died after replacing motherboard and CPU. I cannot retrieve my key but have a physical disk that I used to install Win7 prior to updating to Win10, but no disc drive now.I opened a service request because home Windows users cant get support...
  6. Does anyone know how to get to tier 2 support at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone know how to get to tier 2 support at Microsoft?: I can't believe the run around I've gotten trying to get to a support person who can actually resolve my problem. I have the same people doing the same troubleshooting. I tell them we've already done that, the next level one support person does it anyways and then tells me to...
  7. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  8. Does anyone know how long this will take? Its been going on for like 5 hours at this point.

Does anyone know how long this will take? Its been going on for like 5 hours at this point.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/edgyeggroll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyx4rq/does_anyone_know_how_long_this_will_take_its_been/
  9. How long does "getting updates " take?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long does "getting updates " take?: My installation is stuck on "Checking for updates 12% !!!!" I think its been like it for while. Will it get past this or has it crashed? I thought the whole point of downloading the ISO file was the updates were done directly from it. What the hell is it doing? Typical...
  10. How Long Does It Take You to Open Devices & Printers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Long Does It Take You to Open Devices & Printers?: When I go to Control Panel > Devices & Printers, it takes a good 20 seconds for the progress bar to move across the window and the Devices & Printers window to open. How long does it take everyone else here? Is this normal? 39249