Windows 10: Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by...

Discus and support Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Photos app for Win 10 is not working, this is, technically, the worst app I've ever used. Does anyone have a replacement for it? I can't get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielKing221, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by...

The Photos app for Win 10 is not working, this is, technically, the worst app I've ever used.

Does anyone have a replacement for it?

I can't get the Movie Maker they ended support for it Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by... :(

:)

DanielKing221, Jan 8, 2019

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Rudy14 Win User
    microsoft video editor

hi

I have a asus novogo tp370QL

when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor"

anyone know how to solve this problem?

Rudy14, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by...

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by...

1. Does anyone know a free simple video editor for me to use? Microsoft really messed up by... - Similar Threads - Does anyone free

2. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  3. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  4. Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.

Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.: I am so disappointed after having upgraded to Windows 11.. The upgrade has only made by life miserable. I thought Win 11 would just make improvements over what I had with Win 10. Instead, Win 11 took away many of the necessary and important features and configurations that I...
  5. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  6. Free Video Editor?

Free Video Editor?: Hi everyone. Just wanted to know of a decent, free, video editor for Windows 10? All I want to do is cuts, fades, and add text. submitted by /u/slinkyrichie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il6r3t/free_video_editor/
  7. Does anyone know what this pop up is?

Does anyone know what this pop up is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panthicanes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8mvod/does_anyone_know_what_this_pop_up_is/
  8. Free Video Editor

Free Video Editor: Just for fun I'm thinking about recording video of gameplay and uploading to YouTube. I have found a good free program for recording called OBS studio, but I would also like a free video editing program. I have windows 10 and it comes with video editor but I'm not sure how...
  9. Does Anyone Know A Video Converter That Will Generate A Thumbnail?

Does Anyone Know A Video Converter That Will Generate A Thumbnail?: I need a video converter that will convert the video and keep the same codecs, bit rates, etc. and will set a thumbnail for the video. 24913
  10. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    I really messed up: Sorry that this is long and not that well worded I really messed up. So from the beginning. I bought a pc from one of my friends on Friday. (Specs: cpu: Intel i7 4790, gpu: nvidia geforce gtx 970, motherboard: gigabyte z97 hd3, and Windows 10 home, originally...