Windows 10: Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10...

Discus and support Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Does anyone know a freelance computer tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10 audio problems, I live in west london England,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BabafemiOlofin, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10...

Hi

Does anyone know a freelance computer tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10 audio problems, I live in west london England, I can pay a reasonable fee I feel like throwing the set into the bin, kindly assist, thx

:)

BabafemiOlofin, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Paulo GM Win User
    Paulo GM, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10...

Microsoft Freelancer Game?

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Freelancer Game is not compatible in Windows 10 Technical preview since it is in developing stage, we need to wait for the final version and check whether it is compatible in the final Windows 10 version.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10...

1. Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10... - Similar Threads - Does anyone freelance

2. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  3. Can anyone assist with a .dmp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone assist with a .dmp?: Been crashing a lot lately, only during gaming. Started suddenly, switched gpus, still happens. Updated drivers, reseated everything, bios, chipset, just about everything I can think of. I'm getting dump files and hoping if someone can take a lookI don't know what I'm doing,...
  4. Can anyone assist with a .dmp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone assist with a .dmp?: Been crashing a lot lately, only during gaming. Started suddenly, switched gpus, still happens. Updated drivers, reseated everything, bios, chipset, just about everything I can think of. I'm getting dump files and hoping if someone can take a lookI don't know what I'm doing,...
  5. Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person: Phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-a-number-for-tech-support-i-need/fa7b2746-fdde-4abc-a564-f417d230ccab
  6. Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person: Phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-a-number-for-tech-support-i-need/fa7b2746-fdde-4abc-a564-f417d230ccab
  7. Does anyone know who to get rid of these icon borders in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know who to get rid of these icon borders in windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CobraMonumental [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg5kcw/does_anyone_know_who_to_get_rid_of_these_icon/
  8. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  9. Can Anyone Help With This (tech but not a windows issue)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Anyone Help With This (tech but not a windows issue): Can anyone throw any light on this for me… I recently received some (expected) data from a company (known to me) on a sponsors ‘giveaway’ 1GB USB stick. This data was (or should have been) just 5 JPG files within a folder. Upon plugging in the USB device, there was a much...
  10. Windows 10 nightmare- who regulates Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 nightmare- who regulates Microsoft?: So, I'm not going to go into much detail, but yet again windows 10 struck again. Its destroyed my laptop by not being downloade correctly, when I eventually got through to the Tech Support, they had me remove all of my operating systems, again they advised it would help and...