Windows 10: Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't want the dark theme!!!!!! I just want the taskbar to be black, like how it used to be, but the option is greyed out for some reason.. sigh.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theswagforever, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?

I don't want the dark theme!!!!!!

I just want the taskbar to be black, like how it used to be, but the option is greyed out for some reason.. sigh.

2004 is basically unusable for me because of this.

submitted by /u/theswagforever
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theswagforever, Jun 3, 2020
  2. eddiepop Win User

Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?

Color change in taskbar

Hello pranayvarma,

Just to verify, have you tried changing the color of your taskbar via settings? If so, try it out and check if the color would remain inconsistent. Here are the steps:

1. Launch the Settings app.
    2. Select Personalization.
    3. Click the Colors tab.
    4. Uncheck the Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    5. Set Transparency effects to Off.
    6. Under Show accent color on the following surfaces, put a check on
      Start, taskbar, and action center.
    7. Pick a color that you want.
    8. Restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?

1. Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update? - Similar Threads - Does anyone change

2. How to change color in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change color in taskbar?: So I was wanting to make my taskbar into white but suddenly it wouldn't let me do it. I'm on dell n4110 windows 10 1607 when I open the settings > personalization > colors and it didn't have the white color in it [ATTACH][ATTACH]can you help me? Thanks, Raffi...
  3. Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?

Anyone know how to change scrollbar color?: Anyone know how to change scrollbar color other than the camouflage light gray on even lighter gray? I have a elderly client who really has a hard time seeing a light gray scroll bar block on an even lighter gray scrollbar background! (Pretty absurd or original color choice...
  4. Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigheadsociety [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihv06l/does_anyone_know_how_to_change_the_taskbar_colour/
  5. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Does anyone know how to get a stable release of Windows 2004?

Does anyone know how to get a stable release of Windows 2004?: Does anyone know how to get a stable release of Windows 2004? I'm running in 1909 now. I'm really keen for WSL 2. submitted by /u/frankfu1122 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbgfrw/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_a_stable_release_of/
  8. How to change taskbar color

How to change taskbar color: My taskbar is always grey. And no, when I click as indicated on Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors > I neither have the right to click on the Show accent color on the following surfaces nor on Select Start, taskbar, and action center. I am unable to change the...
  9. Unable to change taskbar color to black after update

Unable to change taskbar color to black after update: Back on version 1809 I my taskbar color was set to pitch black as well as most of my other color options, however, with the new 1903 update I can only go up to a dark grey. I've tried solutions on other threads but they still leave the taskbar grey. Any ideas?...
  10. Taskbar changes in Win10 1903 - does anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar changes in Win10 1903 - does anyone know a fix?: Since version 1903, I am no longer able to see two rows of icons in the taskbar at the same time. Instead, a scroll bar allows me to move viewing up or down but not both rows together. Is there a way in which I can go back to viewing both lines just by widening the taskbar to...