Windows 10: Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigheadsociety [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigheadsociety, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed...

/u/bigheadsociety, Aug 27, 2020

2. Taskbar changes colour after Windows 10 2004 update

I have just installed the 2004 update on Windows 10 and my taskbar has changed colour to a horrible metallic grey.

I have tried changing the colour in settings>personalisation>colours>accent colour, but as you can see in the attached screenshot the "start, taskbar and action centre" options are greyed out.

How can I change the taskbar back to its original dark grey / black colour?

Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed... 2b959476-4d3d-4b53-87c9-ad150b79dc31?upload=true.jpg
    >

thecynicalmonk, Aug 27, 2020
  3. ajs100uk Win User
    Unable to change colour of taskbar

My taskbar suddenly changed to grey this morning?? I have tried to change it back to the greeny-blue it was but I am unable to do this, even if I follow the instructions given by Bing/microsoft. I have tried all sorts of display adjustments that I am able
    to change but nothing affects the colour of the taskbar. In fact, the option to apply a colour to the task bar is greyed out (see picture below). You will see the taskbar at the bottom is grey instead of the blue it was and the option to 'show the accent colour
    on the following surfaces' for the taskbar is greyed out. If I click on this box to tick, nothing happens. If I click the second box for the title bar box, it ticks or unticks. I assume that I should be able to do for start/taskbar etc)?? Anyone??:

Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed... 97483140-068a-41bb-a4db-c1c07495b679?upload=true.jpg

ajs100uk, Aug 27, 2020
  4. john3650 Win User

Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed...

Taskbar colour

Since the 1903 update, my taskbar is a light colour. I have been to settings, colour, but the 'start menu, taskbar, action center' box is greyed out.
    If I change main colour to dark then all folders go dark. I only want a dark taskbar.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thank you.

john3650, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed...

1. Does anyone know how to change the taskbar colour in the update? It appears to be greyed... - Similar Threads - Does anyone change

2. Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?: I don't want the dark theme!!!!!! I just want the taskbar to be black, like how it used to be, but the option is greyed out for some reason.. sigh. 2004 is basically unusable for me because of this. submitted by /u/theswagforever [link] [comments]...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  4. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this issue ? The taskbar does not fully appear on this second...

Does anyone know how to fix this issue ? The taskbar does not fully appear on this second...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattK3566 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3psma/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_issue_the/
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: Why keyboards wont respond when you press ( ' ) or (Shift + ') key for 1 click unless you press it double click or key in any different character? submitted by /u/majd_aj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eozb6e/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Changing Taskbar Colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Taskbar Colour: Following the instructions at https://www.bing.com/search?q=change%20taskbar%20color%20windows%2010%20site:microsoft.com&form=B00032&ocid=SettingsHAQ-BingIA&mkt=en-US I get stopped at [ATTACH] because the option to change the taskbar colour is deactivated. How do I fix...
  9. Taskbar changes in Win10 1903 - does anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar changes in Win10 1903 - does anyone know a fix?: Since version 1903, I am no longer able to see two rows of icons in the taskbar at the same time. Instead, a scroll bar allows me to move viewing up or down but not both rows together. Is there a way in which I can go back to viewing both lines just by widening the taskbar to...
  10. Change taskbar colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change taskbar colour: How do I change the taskbar colour to a lighter colour on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-taskbar-colour/d1c0066d-4bff-46d3-9009-a03e45410b05