Windows 10: Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The app seems very limited in terms of user interface, but is there any hotkeys that will display video information? I want to see if my movies are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HGLatinBoy, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app?

The app seems very limited in terms of user interface, but is there any hotkeys that will display video information? I want to see if my movies are running at 1080p or 720p.

submitted by /u/HGLatinBoy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HGLatinBoy, Jan 11, 2020
  2. andyouf Win User

MS Movies & TV

Hi. In MS Movies & TV does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut or other method that will show me video/audio information (resolution, bitrate, audio codecs, etc) of the content that is playing?

andyouf, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app?

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app?

1. Does anyone know how to check video bitrate and resolution on the "Movies and TV" app? - Similar Threads - Does anyone check

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Is the movies and tv app crashing horribly for anyone else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the movies and tv app crashing horribly for anyone else?: i use game bar to save clips of games and when I try to open them, or any other video, recording etc, with the default app (movies and tv) it lags my whole pc, crashes and I can barely close it even with task manager, anyone else having this problem? how do I fix it?...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. Does anyone know why i cant open movies and tv or how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why i cant open movies and tv or how to fix it?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8fvovayl3zg41.png?width=1333&format=png&auto=webp&s=8aa795d05e20bdf65931f337221ada5065f4bff1 submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments]...
  7. movie & tv app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  8. Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos: Is there a way to make your videos repeat when you hit the end of the list? I'm using videos on my "Personal" list. I can make it move to each subsequent video, but I can't make it loop when it hits the end of the list. Anyone figured it out?...
  9. Movies & TV app

Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  10. speed videos in Movies & TV app

speed videos in Movies & TV app: How can I speed videos in Movies & TV app? I mean I want to watch a one-hour video in just 30 or 40 minutes just like in YouTube. Thank you in advance. Greetings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does anyone know microsoft movie apps bitrate