Windows 10: Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/longbrah [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/longbrah, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?...

/u/longbrah, Sep 16, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Privacy tweaks...

• Turn Cortana Off. Bring up the Start menu and start typing. Click on the notebook icon in the left sidebar and choose Settings. From there, you can turn off Cortana.
    • Search online and include web results. When you turn off Cortana, you’ll see this option appear. You can turn it off if you’d rather not get web search suggestions from the Start menu, which log your typing and send it back to Microsoft so you can get live-updating predictions, just like you do on Google.com or in Chrome and Firefox.
    • Getting to Know You. In Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking, & Typing, you’ll find a feature called “Getting to Know You”. This is probably the most sweeping privacy setting on the system, and even after turning off Cortana, you’ll have to disable this setting. Just click the “Stop Getting to Know Me” button to turn it off.
    • Cloud Info. Turning off Getting to Know You removes info from your device, but you’ll have to remove it from the cloud separately. In that same window, click “Go to Bing and manage personal info for all your devices” to clear the Getting to Know You Data from your Microsoft account.

• If you head to Settings > Privacy > Feedback & Diagnostics, you’ll see two settings:
    • Feedback frequency: Windows will occasionally ask you for feedback so you can send Microsoft your thoughts on Windows 10. If you’d rather it not bug you with such things, you can change it to Never.
    • Diagnostic and usage data: This feature can send a lot of data back to Microsoft, including how often you use certain apps, which apps you use most often, and memory snapshots (which can inadvertently include parts of a document you’re working on if something crashes). You can change this to Full, Enhanced, or Basic. You can read more about what each of these to here.
    Microsoft doesn’t let you turn off diagnostics completely, except on Enterprise versions of Windows. The Basic setting, they say, is data that is “vital to the operation of Windows”, including Windows Update and malicious software protection.

some may be duplicated. I found this info on Lifehacker, if anyone wants the full article.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?...

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?...

1. Does anyone know how to completely remove this notificaiton when starting up on Windows 10?... - Similar Threads - Does anyone completely

2. Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?: The top notifications and/ or bottom focus buttons are terribly annoying. I would like to find a way either through group policy, registry and/ or down right hacks to remove these from my calendar....
  3. Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?: The top notifications and/ or bottom focus buttons are terribly annoying. I would like to find a way either through group policy, registry and/ or down right hacks to remove these from my calendar....
  4. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.: Ive been dealing with go searches for some days know and no options are working pls help me on this so I can go back to using my normal browser. Thank you in advance....
  5. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.: Ive been dealing with go searches for some days know and no options are working pls help me on this so I can go back to using my normal browser. Thank you in advance....
  6. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Does anyone know how to remove the lockscreen and login screen completely? That you come...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to remove the lockscreen and login screen completely? That you come...: Boot straight away to the desktop submitted by /u/pasmaskas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2p050/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_the_lockscreen_and/
  8. Does anyone know how to remove this mini icon on the icon?

Does anyone know how to remove this mini icon on the icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ethanplayzz2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpd0f/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_this_mini_icon_on/
  9. Does anyone know how to completely disable multiple windows desktops in windows 10?

Does anyone know how to completely disable multiple windows desktops in windows 10?: How do I avoid accidentally opening/creating a new desktop in windows 10? I understand the feature and it is cool, but it would nice to be able to sort of shut it off when you don't need it. Simply to avoid interrupting your work (or playing games). Ps, I know there's a way...
  10. Windows failed to start. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Windows failed to start. Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Xander2299 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxv261/windows_failed_to_start_does_anyone_know_how_to/