Windows 10: Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3? in Cortana to solve the problem; I regretfully reset my invoke that was connected to my iPhone and had no idea the program was discontinued two years ago.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Zech Rodriguez, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?

I regretfully reset my invoke that was connected to my iPhone and had no idea the program was discontinued two years ago.

:)

Zech Rodriguez, Mar 15, 2023

2. Switching music accounts on the Harmon Kardon Invoke

Do you have to go through the set-up process again to switch music accounts on the Harmon Kardon invoke ?

AManWithADream, Mar 15, 2023
  3. KANTSTOP Win User
    Harmon kardon invoke doesn't work with Android 9

Harmon kardon invoke will not work with Android 9 Bluetooth. Seems like a common problem for everyone.

Will this speaker ever support

Android 9 Bluetooth?

KANTSTOP, Mar 15, 2023
  4. Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?

harmon kardon speakers

harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions

MikeMccabe2, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?

1. Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3? - Similar Threads - Does anyone connect

2. Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?: I regretfully reset my invoke that was connected to my iPhone and had no idea the program was discontinued two years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-connect-harmonkardon/295e0020-a249-432c-9699-75af3ac51d95
  3. Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to connect Harmon/Kardon invoke in 2023 off of a surface go 3?: I regretfully reset my invoke that was connected to my iPhone and had no idea the program was discontinued two years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-connect-harmonkardon/295e0020-a249-432c-9699-75af3ac51d95
  4. harmon kardon speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    harmon kardon speakers: harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmon-kardon-speakers/89fe3870-adb2-41da-8740-002244dec2c9
  5. harmon kardon speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    harmon kardon speakers: harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmon-kardon-speakers/89fe3870-adb2-41da-8740-002244dec2c9
  6. Harmon/Kardon Invoke won't get final update

in Cortana
    Harmon/Kardon Invoke won't get final update: I have a Harmon/Kardon Invoke. It is connected to the Internet but of course the Cortana functionality no longer functions.It doesn't seem to want to get the final update that converts it to a standard bluetooth speaker. Is there any way to manually update the device?...
  7. Harmon Kardon Invoke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harmon Kardon Invoke: I know this is one you don't get every day. I have an INVOKE and the connection to MS and Cortana just stopped the other day. I know support was scheduled to end in January and there is supposed to be a download to enable Bluetooth capability. The problem is I can't...
  8. Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool: I had to reset my Invoke when my network changed, and now when I download the Cortana Device setup app from the store it appears only Surface Headphones can be detected. The app actually appears after installation as 'Surface Headphones' !! I tried using device setup via the...
  9. Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker: Okay, I made the mistake of buying 4 Invokes for $50 at the Microsoft Store. I first bought two and really like them and then bought two more. I have two of them set up. I love the sound quality it's better than the Echo Dots and Google Homes that I also have and I've been...
  10. Harmon Kardon Invoke Can't Open Any Apps

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Can't Open Any Apps: Hello, My HK Invoke recently can't open any apps. When asked top "open" something like a podcast or background sound like ocean or rain, it replies "I can't open any apps right now." It's connected to our WiFi fine and will do reminders and even play music from iHeart...