Windows 10: does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet?

Discus and support does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; sorry if this is a stupid question or if i’m posting it in the wrong spot! so my old laptop that ran windows 7 recently crapped out, and i had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kkatpon, Mar 8, 2021.

1. does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet?

sorry if this is a stupid question or if i’m posting it in the wrong spot!

so my old laptop that ran windows 7 recently crapped out, and i had to switch to my newer laptop that runs windows 10. because it didn’t work on my old laptop, i’m having a hard time getting used to the pen pressure again after so many years of it not working. i’m still somewhat new to windows 10, but is there a way to disable pen pressure? i saw one fix that involved using regedit to disable the windows ink workspace which seems to have worked but pen pressure is still on. is there ANY way to turn it off or am i out of luck?

i’m using a huion h420 drawing tablet and medibang paint on an up to date version of windows 10.

TLDR: my old win 7 laptop died and my new win 10 laptop has pen pressure that i don’t know how to disable

submitted by /u/kkatpon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kkatpon, Mar 8, 2021
  2. rincrose Win User

Tablet Pen Pressure

Today i bought a dell 2 in 1 inspiron 13 7000 and a wacom bamboo stylus pen. My intention was to create drawings on this tablet PC. The pressure sensitivity works in the apps that are in the windows app store likr autodesk, but it does not work in apps
    such as Paint Tool SAI, and Krita. What can i so so that i can use pressure sensitivity in apps such as PT SAI or Krita?

rincrose, Mar 8, 2021
  3. kzkzk Win User
    how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure

i have a wacom one and when windows ink is disabled i get the brushstrokes i want but no pen pressure, however when it is enabled i get pen pressure but the pen seems to stick and continue drawing even after i've lifted the pen from the surface and i get
    weird curving flicks at the end, should i just uninstall the driver and install an older version or is there a way to remove windows ink but keep pen pressure?

kzkzk, Mar 8, 2021
  4. DanJ_016 Win User

does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet?

Stylus Pen Scrolling interfers with drawing

I use a Huion 1060 Plus tablet to draw in Adobe Photoshop. I've noticed that whenever I zoom into my image to draw a vertical line, it just pans around the image. I can solve this by going into my tablet properties and unchecking "Enable Windows Ink,"
    but it also disables the pen pressure. Is there anything I can disable? I kept messing around with the settings, but found nothing.

DanJ_016, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet?

1. does anyone know how to disable pen pressure when using a drawing tablet? - Similar Threads - does anyone disable

2. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  3. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  4. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  5. Mouse cursor invisible when hovering pen over drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor invisible when hovering pen over drawing tablet: Hey guys! I recently saved a pre-Win10 non-Wacom drawing tablet from being thrown away and would like to use it on my non-touch notebook. Features and accuracy seem great to at least get started with digital drawing. The only issue I have, which makes is absolutely unusable...
  6. Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet

Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 and have started using the Cintiq 16 tablet to draw with While using it, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  7. How do I disable tablet keyboard when drawing tablet isn't connected?

How do I disable tablet keyboard when drawing tablet isn't connected?: I don't know why, but whenever im on my PC, an on screen keyboard pops up, although it disappears when I start typing on my keyboard. Not sure why this is happening now. I tried disabling the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service in the windows services thing, but that...
  8. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  9. how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure: i have a wacom one and when windows ink is disabled i get the brushstrokes i want but no pen pressure, however when it is enabled i get pen pressure but the pen seems to stick and continue drawing even after i've lifted the pen from the surface and i get weird curving flicks...
  10. Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?: I am looking for some buying information about digital drawing tablets and pens. I would like to purchase an entry level drawing tablet and pen. I totally want the pen to have an eraser end which I have done some initial research and found out not all pens for drawing...